She playing games or just ?

Lonleyboy13

So my ex an I broke up a month ago.. I went LC thrn NC she then text to see how I've been and what I've been up too.. Then ignored me when I replied a couple hours later..

So the other day she text me again saying she missed me and had been thonkkng of me and apologized for everything .. I texted her back a few hours later due to being at work and not knowing what to wtite telling her I missed her too and but that I was hurt.. It's been a few days and I haven't heard from her..

Is she confused?

Playing games??

Doesn't know what to say or ..... What

Background - my ex is going through a rough with her mental health issues and decided it was best to withdraw completely from me rather then let me support her through it..

I don't know why any one does this it's so bloody cruel it makes my blood boil.

The amount of emotions we go through from seeing there name/number pop up reading and debating what to reply and then to just be blanked !!

Not one bit nice .

You know better than us here . But it looks like she's playing a game

Seeing if she's still got u under her spell.

Next time ignore her . Let her see what it's

Like and do not feel bad for doing it.

Stay strong bro!

In one word?

Breadcrumbs.

In more than a word?

She keeps you hanging because it's what she wants, and where she wants you.

Every time she feels a glimmer of guilt, remorse or even just egoistic curiosity, she will contact you to alleviate the guilt, soften the remorse and satisfy the egoistic curiosity.

If you reply - under any of the above three provisos - she feels a whole lot better.

Guilt - not so great, because if you're talking to her, you can't be hurting that bad, can you?

Remorse - she did the right thing, it's ok, you're willing to be a friend in the Friend-zone....

Egoistic curiosity - Does he still think of me? Do I figure enough for him to reply?

All designed to make HER feel better.

Not you.

Breadcrumbs = any little thing to make you think she's missing you, whereas in fact she wants to make sure you still miss her.

Remedy:

Read my No Contact Guide, in my signature.

It's everything you'll ever need to help you heal, move on and get over her.

• Like 1
  • Author
Lonleyboy13

I new I should ignored the message. I didn't want to at the time because I don't want to play the games she's been playing with me I oñly think its common curtisoy to reply but I guess I'm wrong very wrong.