My cheating ex girlfriend is trying to talk to me again?

She's cheated on me 3 times that I know of, she cheated with 2 other guys she knew, I quit talking to her the first time for a whole summer. Got back with her and she began to cheat on me again a few months after we got back together. I already knew what was going on those two times. When I took her back the second time we became tight knit friends and got back together, everything was going good up until the third time I found out and she began becoming more erratic like the last two times. Instead of playing the bs game I called her and told her that I knew and she said whatever, anyway after that she began driving by my house and tried getting a hold of me. I refused her and she finally got married to the guy she was cheating on me with, she finally disappeared and now a year later she's trying to talk to me through my friend saying "I love him" "I miss him" bs. I finally told him to tell her it was over, we can't be friends after lying to and screwing me over 3 times. I also went over to my 2 friends house while she was there with me not knowing. She began making references in another room that I was supposed to hear, I ignored that and then brought 3 cupcakes over after she left for us 3, I refused to eat it. My question is why in the hell is she trying so hard knowing I want nothing to do with her to talk to me? I also I believe I'm 110% Justified in cutting her out of my life for good.

She believes you are still weak for her and you will give in.

The fact you are writing about her confirms her belief!

Are you flattered she is still after you?

I think you are!

Past behavior indicates future behavior ( remember that ).

If you want a faithful GF stay far away.