bad choice decisions!

I do attract the nutters. bit of background - met a woman (40ksalary) who had separated from her husband of 12 years(£250k salary) she has 1 child. Befriended her on facebook because of the pervy messages from her male friends. had no problem with her but I didn't want to read them. 1 in particular sent a message saying he wanted to **** her- didn't even know him? 2 failed marriages, 1 affair and 1 affair with a married man (how she met first husband) both husbands proposed within 1 month.

ok I started to see someone in November and everything was fine, we fell for each other quite quickly and things developed very easily. I did everything her estranged husband never did in the affection department which she craved for. Had a falling out on new year's eve over trivial matter but nothing too serious but it was blown out of all proportion and she ended itby email. I made the effort to get her back and it worked. She confesses that a previous man she had dated had got back in touch but only wanted sex so she came back to me - but I let it go. Valentine's day and I arranged for some flowers to be delivered to her workplace as she had never had flowers on valentine's day before. I received a text back when they were delivered saying it's over. Saw her a few days later and spoke to her, she cried a bit and left it like that. Tuesday got a load of texts while driving asking me how I was and wanted to get back with me. spoke to her and she confessed again that this previous boyfriend had again contacted her but this time said he was into SCAT - for those that don't know what that is its using bodilyfunctions for sexual pleasure. yeah nice I know so she wanted me back. I agreed and wiped the slate clean even though I knew this was bad as my trust had gone after the first time. roll on 2 weeks and she wakes up crying and confessed she still loves her husband and texts him while I'm downstairs getting my head together.He says I'm not coming back. later that day she asks for a picture as she doesn't have one - so I'm a bit confused but for some mental reason want her back. gave her some space to get her head together and sent the odd text to see how she was. first week was fine second week no response. goes to see her to find out what'sgoing on and there's a car parked up and she says it's a friend's car. Gets a text message to say it's over later that day. Found out that this "friend" has moved in within a week of her finishing with me and it's the guy who said he wanted to **** her via facebook. She said the reason we finished was I didn't make enough money and I was lower class and she was upper class. I own my own house, have a good job and make 2/3 of her salary so it's not that much difference.

A twitter was broke last week where she started to read my posts (I used twitter to vent my anger and frustration which helped a lot) andshe confessed to having my old emails, text messages and phone numbers? I deleted everything of hers, changed my phone number and deleted my email addresses so no contact was possible. She tries to goad me with her new man and what have you but has no effect on me. I know just leave twitter alone and don't post anything which will wind her up even more as I'm not playing her mind games- even tried to use her daughter to get at me by mentioning her.

I feel great, I've lost weight because of what happened but Iwon't be putting it back on, my attitude has changed for the better, I've smartened myself up with new expensive clothes and I feel fantastic and my clients have said I look good as well. I've met someone else and life's good so to everyonewho's feeling down, look at the relationship from the outside and you can then see if it was such a fantastic time as we make out. Yes I had the tears and questions of why me? and what did I do wrong? but sometimes it's not us and the relationship we thought of as the best ever wasn't. Mine was all her and I puther first and I got very little back but I accepted it because I had rose tinted glasses on and didn't want to lose her but it's wrong. I class this as a lucky escape as I could only see this ending in being torn to shreads with the lies she was constantly feeding me and not facing up to the reality of it all

Edited by ri2105coh