When the one you love doesnt want to be with you anymore

mtnbiker3000

Nothing. Just ask any LS member... Be the best you can be and hope for the best... There are NO guarantees!! It's a crap shoot :p

You focus the love you had for them inward, and you become the one you love. And then, you'll become the one someone else loves.

• Like 3
  • Author

Its painful, It Hurts more than anything, I want to apologize! i want change her decision! i want her back !! :mad:

No doubt its painful but you have to move on. Well its more like drag your self, then crawl, then baby steps, then we can walk. It sucks so much to know the person you love and trusted the most in this world doesn't want you and would hurt you so much. But in most cases its really not their intention. Sometimes its straight up and other times not so much. iouaname put it perfectly that love and affection you had for them you need to focus on your self now. It will get better, im still hurting my self and after laying in bed at night weeping "Why? Why? Why?" then the neighbor knocking on the wall "Shut the F up", you get stronger trust me. Focus on you, be a better person then you already were. Let her go, if its meant to be then it is. If not you'll find someone else.

• Like 1

Just because we love someone doesn't mean they have to love us.

Just because we want to be with someone doesn't mean they want to be with us.

• Like 1