Is there still hope

dallasfan405

Me and my Ex girl were dating for 7 months things got serious really quick we said we love eachother she said it first. Talked about marriage kids moving to florida together. Our sex was amazing on both sides and I know we bonded really well. Well long story short she broke up with me for certain reasons. After the break up she said she still cared for me and she wasnt gonna close the book on us yet she also said she didnt want me to treat her like a stranger. So we talked a little every day only over text though and when I called she never answered well that lasted for about a week. Then all of a sudden she just stopped talking to me. I texted he 3 times and called once last tuesday and did the same thing on wednesday on she just ignored me and that same day she also blocked me on facebook and deleted me from twitter. Once I found that out I texted her this. Just know that I did give this my all and I do not have any regrets I will not contact you again good luck on your future and god bless. I havent contacted her since and its been 7 days since we talked last. Well im pretty sure its over but im having a hard time moving on. right after we broke up she became real cold hearted and distant towards me. I just dont understand how you can go from saying I love you and baby this and honey that and then the next day absolutley nothing. Im really confused. Can anyone shed some light on this please? Thanks

Me and my Ex girl were dating for 7 months things got serious really quick we said we love eachother she said it first. Talked about marriage kids moving to florida together. Our sex was amazing on both sides and I know we bonded really well. Well long story short she broke up with me for certain reasons. After the break up she said she still cared for me and she wasnt gonna close the book on us yet she also said she didnt want me to treat her like a stranger. So we talked a little every day only over text though and when I called she never answered well that lasted for about a week. Then all of a sudden she just stopped talking to me. I texted he 3 times and called once last tuesday and did the same thing on wednesday on she just ignored me and that same day she also blocked me on facebook and deleted me from twitter. Once I found that out I texted her this. Just know that I did give this my all and I do not have any regrets I will not contact you again good luck on your future and god bless. I havent contacted her since and its been 7 days since we talked last. Well im pretty sure its over but im having a hard time moving on. right after we broke up she became real cold hearted and distant towards me. I just dont understand how you can go from saying I love you and baby this and honey that and then the next day absolutley nothing. Im really confused. Can anyone shed some light on this please? Thanks

Hi there..the exact same thing happened to me. He said "Good morning and I love you"..the usual text, we had lunch together..and towards evening..he sent me a text that he wanted out..just like that, giving the reason that we had communications issue and we were together for 2 years and nothing improved. I can never understand how they could do this but i believe they had long distant themselves 'emotionally' from us without us noticing. I'm really sorry that you have to go through this. By her actions, she have already moved on..it will be hard i know and I'm still not over my ex too. But somehow I believe you will be able to cope with this.. Be strong! Take care :) Sorry I didn't give you any advise here but just wanted you to know that you are not alone. Take care!

Get in line.

In my experience, when they go cold so fast, it's because they have somebody lined up and need to get you out of the picture as quickly as possible. I've been on both sides of this. It's not what you want to hear, I know, but the bright side is that you just have to let your relationship speak for itself. Right now, she's in the throws of new romance, and there's nothing you can do but give her space. Any calls, texts, emails etc will be taken with utter disdain. Back off, live your life (it's hard, I know, trust me), and once the newness wears off, she'll probably contact you. The only way she wouldn't, is if she's met "the one", but the odds of that are probably 10% or less. I've been going through it now for a couple months. It sucks. BAD.

• Like 1
  • Author
dallasfan405
Get in line.

In my experience, when they go cold so fast, it's because they have somebody lined up and need to get you out of the picture as quickly as possible. I've been on both sides of this. It's not what you want to hear, I know, but the bright side is that you just have to let your relationship speak for itself. Right now, she's in the throws of new romance, and there's nothing you can do but give her space. Any calls, texts, emails etc will be taken with utter disdain. Back off, live your life (it's hard, I know, trust me), and once the newness wears off, she'll probably contact you. The only way she wouldn't, is if she's met "the one", but the odds of that are probably 10% or less. I've been going through it now for a couple months. It sucks. BAD.

Its funny that you mentioned that cuz I think she might be back with her EX or she is at least entertaining the chance on getting back with him. Here is a little more story to the backround. We first started dating when she was moving out of her Ex boyfriends place. About a month later I wanted to send some pictures of me and her to my parents so I looked on her Ipad for pictures of me and her and she had taken a photo print screen shot on her iphone and it photostreamed to her ipad the messages said. Hey I hurd your leaving soon do i get to see you before you leave. He said hahaha maybe and then she said maybe wow you wish.. I did not confront her about it until about a week later we were both looking at photos on her ipad and then I came across those again I said hey whats that then she hit edit and deleted them real quick and then I flipped out on her cuz she was lying to me about it. Then the next day she finally told me the truth. She said she doesnt have feelings for him anymore but she wanted to know what she did wrong so she didnt make the same mistakes again. I will admit ever since I saw those messages I started to become angry jealous and possesive towards her. So about a week and a half later she shows me this funny message her girlfriend sent her and then I touched her phone and then she flips out on me for touching her phone which was very odd cuz we have eachothers passwords to everything. She said sorry she was just having a bad day. So about 2 weeks later we go out get drunk then we came home she went to bed and left her phone in the bathroom. I had this feeling in the back of my head that she was lying to me about things so I wanted to protect myself so I went through her phone. I looked at the messages between her and her girlfriend who she tells everything to. Some of the messages said. We texted all day yesterday. I found out the reason why she flipped out on me for touching her phone is cuz she had messages in there from her ex that she didnt want me to see and the last thing I found out really pissed me off she said she changed his name in her phone so I wont know who she is texting. Then I flip out on her and she knew she was caught so she didnt really say much I left her house that night and then the next few days she is very distant towards me she stills says she loves me and stuff but she did say we need to slow things down a bit. Then a few days after that she broke up with me and blamed it on my jealousy and possesivness and anger. I told her before I saw what I saw everything was perfect and she admitted that it was. I said your lying and being very secretive and hideing things from me changed me it changed the way I acted towards you. We were talking a little bit after the break up but like I said before she was very cold and distant towards me and then she just started ignoring me blocked me from facebook and deleted me from twitter. I do know for a fact though that we bonded very well and I know our sex was the best we both have ever had. Ive been in alot of relationships and I was married for six years once but I have never felt the way I felt for her for any other girl. Thats why its so hard cuz I know I treated this girl like gold. However im pretty sure that she is talking to her ex alot more and prolly entertaining the offer of getting back together with him. So im pretty sure that we will never talk again she would prolly be to embarrased now to say anything to me cuz she knows what she did was wrong. I dont know im just really hurt and I dont know how to handle it.

Sorry to hear that. I know it's a hard pill to swallow. That's funny you mention changing the name of her ex, my ex wife did that when she cheated on me, and that's how I found out. So if she feels the need to change his name, believe me it's already ALOT more advanced than you care to know.

You are gonna feel the hurt. Just embrace it, get through it as quickly as possible. Don't put her on a pedestal. She was conniving and was actively doing things behind your back. Remember that when you are in the pits of sadness. get angry. Reminds me alot of my ex wife. Believe me, you don't want that kind of woman. Yes, the sex is great, but at the expense of your sanity? Hell no! The only thing you have left to save is your dignity. And that's important. You never know what the future holds, but right now, you're ex has some life lessons to learn.

Edited by McGriff
  • Like 1

Dude, when you have a girl that hiding things from you...i.e. placing her Ex in her phone under a different name, it's because she was doing something that you shouldn't be doing while you're in a committed relationship. Therefore, I think it's best to heal and move on. She wasn't 100% committed to you and that's totally not fair to you.

She said that she didn't want to completely close the book on you. Well, you have the power to slam that thing shut and open a new book on life.

• Like 1