As close to a break up as possible

So my girl and I are about to break up. Well we are on "space" for a week and she pretty much told me she doesn't feel anything.

I'm like yea I kind of figured and I told her don't text/call me for a week and go figure your stuff out.

All we been doing is arguing and fighting and she said she not happy and shes also stressed out about school and everything. (we are about to graduate nursing school)

So at this point I'm just like whatever. I don't if this is denial or what but this doesn't feel right to not care as much as I think I should.

I don't know if its because she has been causing me more stress that I feel as if I can do better and don't deserve it. Or the fact that I just got fed up and realized what I really deserve...after all she did get trashed drunk twice and my buddies found her hooking up with guys at the bar while she was trashed and I was there with her!

PS: She also called me a kid in the relationship...highly debateable.

Words of encouragement please.

...after all she did get trashed drunk twice and my buddies found her hooking up with guys at the bar while she was trashed and I was there with her!

this would be a deal breaker for me, for sure!

you seem okay with moving on... so do it :)

• Author
this would be a deal breaker for me, for sure!

you seem okay with moving on... so do it :)

Its ok for now cuz im occupied with school work but I just don't want to have that kind of stress right now and neither does she. I'm sure its going to happen and I guess this is just me preparing myself in advance. Rather be ready than it being unexpected.

I don't understand people and their liquor courage to hook up with strangers at a bar??!

So damn stupid!!

This (beep) needs to get her act straight. Does she want to be with you or no? She needs to act like an adult and communicate here. Seems like no one seems to know what is going on? School stress, stress about the bar incident?

Good luck

ForeverHopeful1

.............. after all she did get trashed drunk twice and my buddies found her hooking up with guys at the bar while she was trashed and I was there with her!

NO GO, BRO! End this week of no contact, and call her and tell her to BEAT IT!

Welcome to LS.

I think you pretty much answered your own questions here. You don't feel like you care as much as you should.

How old are you guys? And how long were you together?

If she's already going around whoring it up bro,cut it off. The less u know the better.

You deserve better, tell her your done and begin proper nc.

• Author

We're 22. We been together for 6 months and its just been a real mess with this school stuff. When we're good we're good....when we're bad...its pretty damn ugly lol.

Idk if I don't care as much becuase I'm so occupied with other stuff or what. But I know I like her and all