I need to understand

dallasfan405

This is a long story:

So I have known this girl for a few years we hardly ever talked but helped me out with some administrative things once in a while. I finally asked her out on a date and it just so happend I asked her out when she was moving out of her ex boyfriends place. So we go out a few times and we hit it off really well. So after a month of dating we decide to take things to the next level and be exclusive with eachother (Boyfriend/Girlfriend). Things developed really quick within 3 months we said we loved eachother and she wanted to say it to me before I said it to her. We also talked about me moving back to her hometown with her buying a house getting married and having children. Im 29 years old and ive been in many relationships but this is the first one that I was in and I decided to take a different approach. I decided that was gonna meet her every needs be there for her physically emotionally spirutally and hold her hand all the time cuddle with her and let me just say this our sex was amazing on both ends well at least she said it was for her. So I developed a bond with her that ive never had with any other woman. We stayed together every night she had a key to my place I had a key to hers. One night I wanted to send some pics of me and her to my parents and I didnt have any on my phone and I knew she had some on her Ipad so I look on her ipad for pics of me and her and I see pictures of her texting her ex she said Hey I hurd your leaving soon do I get to see you before you leave he said hahaha maybe she said maybe wow? I didnt say anything to her about it until one night we were looking at her pics together on her Ipad and I came across those pics again and I said hey whats that? She then said hold on and then she deleted them real quick. I then confronted her about them and she said know they were just messages between me and her and then we were going back and forth for a little bit until I got her to admit most of the truth. So we argue for a little while and into the next day and then she finally said the only reason why I would see him is to ask him what she did wrong so she didnt make the same mistake with me. So then I said ok but at the same time I start to become a little angry jealous and possesive towards her. So a week later she show me this funny message her friend sent to her and I then touched her phone and then she flipped out on me for touching her phone she said sorry and she is just having a stressful day. Keep in mind that we have eachothers passwords to everything. So one saturday night we go out get drunk we come back home and she goes to bed and then leaves her phone in the bathroom. Ive never done this before but I went through her phone cuz I needed answers and I felt like I was being lied to. I look at the messages between her and her bestfriend who she tells everything to and I see in there that she texted him all day the day before and she changed his name in her phone so I wouldnt know who it was and the reason why she flipped out on me that day for touching her phone is cuz she had messages in there from her ex that she didnt want me to see. We then get an a argument and then I leave. The next day she sends me this long text saying all the things she dont like about me which she has never mentioned to me before she doesnt like my smoking my tattoos my drinking my anger, jealousy, possesivness. When we first started dating she said that she loved all my tattoos and now all of a sudden she doesnt like them. I told her the only reason why I got the way I did towards her is cuz I felt like she was lying to me and I know she was. She said she wanted to slow things down a bit she thinks that we took things to fast I said ok I asked if she wanted me to giver her the key back to her place she said no. The next day she was being very distant with me and she was taking hours to text me back which I know is unlike her cuz she is always on her phone. Then finally I said what is the deal why are you being so standoffish towards me I dont get it. She then sends be a text im done with you I cant deal with your possesivness dont contact me again. So I then deleted her off everything. Two days later she comes and gets her stuff back I then ask her about everything thats going on she said she wasnt gonna close the book on us yet and she said she didnt want me to treat her like a stranger and she still cared about me. I then say ok well I will still call and text you everyday. So I text her like a few times a day and she is just being very cold hearted and distant towards me at first she was sending me alot of messages back with a picture and then she starts to be really distant and she would only text me if I texted her first and she never answered my phone calls but she would send me a text back saying hey im doing this right now sorry I didnt answer. She is out of town with her family right now but when she left I sent her 3 messages one day and called her once and she didnt respond and I did the same thing next no response so then I look on facebook I seen that she completley blocked me on facebook and deleted me off twitter. I really dont understand how someone can say I love you and baby this and honey that one day and the next absolutley nothing. Now I will admit that I was chasing after her. Also her family is very strict I know about a few months into our relationship she got in a argument with her sister because she is dating someone with a lot of tattoos and smokes. Right after she broke up with me I told her I would get help for my anger and my possesivness and she said she wanted to see some improvment with me before we went out on another date. So I havent spoken to her in 5 days I just dont understand how someone that says they love you so much to just completley ignoring you. I have a feeling that she is back with her ex or at least talking with him and entertaining the idea of getting back with him. I love this girl so much but I just cant contact her anymore she has already made me feel like im some creep just cuz she is ignoring me and blocked me on facebook. So im pretty sure we will never talk again. I really do hope someday though she will realize what she lost. How would you guys respond to all this? What did I do right and what did I do wrong. I already know that im not gonna get her back or prolly never talk to her again I just wanna know some things cuz I certanley dont understand a lot of stuff. Sorry for the long read but please help. Need some advice..