Handling friends and family

Hey all,

Does anyone else's friends and family absolutely hate your ex after the break up? My friends and family have all said they would be extremely disappointed with me and that they are unsure they could ever support me getting back with my ex.(highly doubtful it would ever happen). Well I was pretty much just wondering how everyone else handles/ would handle this kind of thing. Do you think they can see things we can't?

Let me know.

Tf

ThatJustHappened

Is it likely that you'll get back together with your ex? If not, why are you worried about it?

• Author

I would.... But I am the Dumpee. I am almost 100% sure she won't come back ever, but I guess it stresses me out the thought of her coming back then having to explain myself to everyone/ risk friendships.

It's the opposite for my family they still absolutely Love her and keep telling me one day she will come back to you . My friends are the opposite they can't stand her and keep calling her names and saying this is the best thing to happen to you

I would.... But I am the Dumpee. I am almost 100% sure she won't come back ever, but I guess it stresses me out the thought of her coming back then having to explain myself to everyone/ risk friendships.

With all due respect, this seems like unnecessary self-torture.