hurt over and over

tommyboy1977

My ex girlfriend and I were together for 11 years. We have a 7 year old daughter, and a 12 year old step daughter that I've raised as my own. We broke up a year ago for two months she told me she didn't love me anymore. But during our break she would call me for a booty call. So two months later she calls me says she has to meet me. So she tells me she loves me, misses me and loves her family. Tells me she was seeing this guy but he just wasn't me. (whatever that means) so of course I fall right back into it because of how much I love her and them..So now a month ago she tells me she doesn't love me anymore again...So I have to leave our house and the girls again...And of course there I am everyday calling her telling her how much I love her and the family. So after two weeks of the new break-up she of course calls me for a booty call, so the next week I went out and just happened to meet a girl, my ex found out I met another girl and her whole demeanor changed. She asked me to come over, told me she loves me and misses me says she wants to work things out...Until yesterday now she won't talk to me again...Wont answer my calls or texts...I notice how much this has become a one sided relationship...When she has questions I can have a conversation with her, when I want to talk about things she says I'm crazy, I'm a physco, don't have time to talk about my questions...She is always mean and ignorant, always saying mean things...She treats me like I'm a light switch...And through all of this the girls are heart broken...Not to brag but I am a great looking guy, she isn't the best looking girl but I fell in love with her, I feel like she treats me like this because she takes me for granted...A little advice please!

"Never make someone a priority who treats you like an option."

"When someone shows you who they are the first time - believe them."

Step back!

• Like 1
ThatJustHappened

Stop letting her treat you like this! That's the only advice there is.

You are no longer a victim, you're a volunteer. She's treating you like dirt because she can..you keep coming back over and over again. She has no respect for you.

Walk away dude..get some of your dignity back.