To confront or not to confront...

About a month ago, my girlfriend of a year broke up with me because she thought the relationship was great, but she wanted something better. I didn't get very many details and the whole thing was very confusing to me.

Anyway, we've had some contact, not a whole lot since then, and we've been on fairly good, if very distant, terms. We've had a few discussions about the break-up, and I've been tending towards assuming most of the responsibility (despite the vaguely defined reasons that she gave me, and her assurances that I was wonderful), even though I know both parties contributed to the split. Anyway, she's always been really nice and made it seem like this is really hard on her too, and that she definitely played a part in the break-up, and that she lost something really good.

I think, deep down, I've been holding onto the hope that we'll get back together, so I've been trying to give her space and let her focus on doing what she wants. But I miss her, and the way things were. When we were dating, I'd sometimes go to her FB or Pinterest and see what she was up to, etc., and it's hard to break those habits.

Well, recently I went to her Pinterest page and found she'd been posting a lot of reductive, feel-good (for her, anyway) quotes (by various people) about relationships that seem to be in regards to our relationship. These are for the public to see, and the context and content of them make it seem like I was horrible to her, and that I was the only one that completely ruined everything.

My question is: should I confront her about how callous and hurtful this is to me? It seems like she wants to stay on good terms, but stuff like this is making me a little resentful. I don't want to tell her she can't post certain things or feel what she's feeling, but the things she's posted so far make me sick.

Thank you for any input.

Edited by bignothing
About a month ago, my girlfriend of a year broke up with me because she thought the relationship was great, but she wanted something better

That was the EXACT moment that you should have never spoken to her again. Rise above her mate. Delete/Block her off Facebook and all social media websites. Block her mobile number and then delete it. If she ever makes contact ignore her.

I would recommend to NOT confront her. It might creep her out that you are looking at her Pinterest. I would just let it be.