rebound/transitional relationship - great info on understanding it

Hi All

I found this information on another site which has helped me greatly to understand my former relationship and now ex. So much rings true.

It has helped me to understand and (slightly) speed up the healing process.

Hope it helps you too

Rebound Relationships in a Nutshell: Transitionals, Buffers & Why You Should Step Away From The Light When They?re Not Over Their Ex | Baggage Reclaim by Natalie Lue

Transitionals & Rebound Relationships: What?s on their mind when they?re not over their ex but they?re involved with YOU? | Baggage Reclaim by Natalie Lue

• Like 4
  • Author

completely and utterly agree with you.

BUT, I really felt that I must have done something wrong or not been good enough for him to go back to his ex.

These posts actually made me realise that it was him that was the problem not me.

We were going all fine and dandy until the ex arrived back from overseas and started pestering to get back together (she broke up with him). It made me realise that he had not got over feelings for her, whatever he had said to me. So he has the problems to sort out not me.

I am walking away with dignity, and seriously rebuilding my self esteem. When they break up, which will happen due to the issues they had previously, it will dawn on him that he screwed up. He is the one that lost out on me. His family are already telling him that, but he is too wrapped up in unresolved feelings to listen.

Like I say - his problem - no longer mine

CompleteFailure

There's a lot of good articles on that site. Though mostly geared towards women.

The thing I didn't like about the articles, it doesn't really mention anything about the rebound relationship of a dumper and what kind of baggage that comes with(unless I missed something or its written for both sides).