Running on empty.

I was the dumpee, after the break up a lot mean messed up things were said to me. Every day that passes I forget more and more about the negatives and get this terrible feeling in my head of the what ifs. Being apart from the ex has made me look at my life very differently... Is it normal to doubt everything you were before a relationship? I feel like I am in a really rough spot and am so unsure of what I want to do now. I wish I had just given in to my ex at times she wanted to just pick up and move, but I have an established career/business that I have worked hard to build. I feel like I would be much happier with her then my successful career:(.

I am so mad at myself. I want to tell her what I have learned but am unsure if my beliefs are rational at all.

Please give me some feed back guys. I am so tired of this.

how you feel may be Rational.. If you were inconsiderate towards her, dwelling on your actions now that she's gone has begun.. Congrats!! you are on your way to becoming a better person.. Now with the whole, you not talking to her.. If you feel that you were not what you should have been for her. Then you give it another shot, try and talk to her. See if she wants the same.

U_0 seriously there are too many posts of people with doubt.. If you have to doubt wether you made the right choice... THEN IT WASN"T THE RIGHT CHOICE. When there is certainty there should be no hesitation because you have fact and evidence, it should not be based on theory.. Now You have factual evidence that you should have been a better person.. That is something you can work with.. EVIDENCE as to you missing her ( genuine feelings of admiration towards her) that is something you can work with.

GIVE it another try. YOU can't lose what you've already lost.