Get girlfriend back who just wants to be friends?

Hey,

so my girlfriend broke up with me because she said she's lost interest, but still wants to be friends. I feel like she wasn't really set on her decision though and she was pretty upset after. Basically I didn't say much and left.

I really like the chick though and want her back, we've been dating for a while.

What do you recommend I do? She said she wanted to stay friends and I just straight up said no.

I haven't talked to her since.

That's all you can do. You made your intentions clear and she made hers clear. At this point you go your separate ways and accept that you may not speak again for a while, if at all.

The best way to return back the love is not try to do it and become more attractive by changing yourself dramatically. I'd cut deep communication (like telling what you do after the BU) and use the time apart as a blessing and an opportunity.

Just disappear, is their really any point in being friends with her, you can't get what you really want out of it, waste of time, if my ex ever contacts me and wants to be " great friends" haha I don't think so, see ya!