LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Get girlfriend back who just wants to be friends?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th April 2013, 11:16 AM   #1

Get girlfriend back who just wants to be friends?

Hey,

so my girlfriend broke up with me because she said she's lost interest, but still wants to be friends. I feel like she wasn't really set on her decision though and she was pretty upset after. Basically I didn't say much and left.

I really like the chick though and want her back, we've been dating for a while.

What do you recommend I do? She said she wanted to stay friends and I just straight up said no.

I haven't talked to her since.
john281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2013, 12:32 PM   #2
Established Member

That's all you can do. You made your intentions clear and she made hers clear. At this point you go your separate ways and accept that you may not speak again for a while, if at all.
Cogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2013, 12:37 PM   #3

Cut your losses and move on. If you chase after her, you're only setting yourself up for more heartache down the road.
JJ72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2013, 12:40 PM   #4
Established Member

The best way to return back the love is not try to do it and become more attractive by changing yourself dramatically. I'd cut deep communication (like telling what you do after the BU) and use the time apart as a blessing and an opportunity.
OwlSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2013, 6:10 PM   #5
Established Member

Just disappear, is their really any point in being friends with her, you can't get what you really want out of it, waste of time, if my ex ever contacts me and wants to be " great friends" haha I don't think so, see ya!
Jord11 is offline   Reply With Quote