I need serious

Lonleyboy13

It will be a month next week and I am not doing well at all. I'm trying my best to move forward and move on. I worry about her a lot. I just want to know of she is doing ok. She suffers from mental health issues and has completely withdrawn from me after only days before the break up she told me I'm the only thing positive in her life.

I just want to stop worrying about her health and well being but it's hard.. I've spoken to her a couple of times and she just sounds cold and lifeless.. And other times she just chooses to ignore me.

I want to be an arsehole and move on.. I want to stop losing sleep over this because I'm worried. She doesn't even acknowledge me why do I care so much !

Then she is fine, stop worrying about her. It is difficult to move on from someone you care about, and a lot of times you don't even know why you care so much. But it's not impossible, I guess all it really takes is time. And good distractions. Pick up a hobby or something, those usually keep your mind off things.

CompleteFailure

Just ask her family or close friends. Tell them you're just worried about her and want to make sure she's doing okay. The conversation should only focus on your concern for her well being.

UMMN you probably care so much because you feel obligated because she has mental health issues.... OR you probably loved her.. One of the two suggestions.. I'd hope it was more of the "love" then feeling of obligation, losing sleep because you worry..... Don't worry about her, she was fine before you came into her life. Yes you may have brought her so much happiness and she loved you, you were probably the light in her life.. but before she had you.. She had something, she'll find it again.. and who knows the care and compassion that you feel towards her may be genuine love.