His new girlfriend is a virgin... really

all_cats_rgray

Makes me realize how much of what he said to me was BS. And I just realized how do I know this. I'm pretty sure she doesn't go around "Hi my name is .....I'm a virgin"

I'm told he's telling people this. He bragging about being with a virgin. And even if he's not bragging about it, he's freely giving out her personal sexual information. HOW OLD ARE WE? aka (26) I feel like I'm in a time warp and we have reverted to 18.

But hey, I hope he's happy grooming his new girl into what he wants.

HE doesn't want a:

"I want a independent woman" ...

He wants to be in control.

All this makes me realize how little of this break up is about me. How little of this is my fault. That he doesn't know what he wants.

WhatYouWantToHear

Are you trying to convince us or yourself? Sounds as if you still have a lot to get over. Stop following him on facebook and in real life.

• Author
all_cats_rgray
Are you trying to convince us or yourself? Sounds as if you still have a lot to get over. Stop following him on facebook and in real life.

You have to elaborate on this, why are you making the assumptions im following him. This information was from the great vine. And in order to avoid that I have to crawl into a hole and not talk to anyone.

I never said I was over him, most people on this form over their ex. HENCE why most people go on it.

What I'm I trying to convince is. The person your ex dates, has nothing to do with you. That it's not all your fault, and MAYBE just MAYBE your perception of your ex is off. That, who you thought they are, is not who they are.

• Like 1