LC so far

I made a conscious decision that I was going to try and get through this without burning my bridges in terms of civility because of our shared hobby, but just had my first burn moment.

She had double text me on Sunday when I did not reply and Monday was our two year anniversary. I got weak and said hi. Couple of how are you messages then I decided on a plan. The plan being never to initiate conversation, but if she did so, to be civil and not expect it to continue or to read into it.

I didn't text her at all on Tuesday or Wednesday when suddenly little miss absent throws one my way. Exchange pleasantries once again. I said hi this morning and she said I'M bombarding her with texts. I literally did not text her until she text me! Ok so this morning might have been a double text, but she did the same thing on Sunday.

Why is she even bothered texting me after a two day gap? If she hadn't, she would not have heard from me at all. Why is a double text from her okay, but if I do it, I'm bombarding?

I hear you all on the NC, but I want to try and do this the slightly harder way of being pleasant and schooling my head that various things do not matter. Feel I'm doing pretty well tbh.

But when she said "I don't want to talk to you all day, every day" that really upset me. She initiated! Why be an *******?