Logged into my old facebook, nothings changed.

I made a new facebook account a little before my ex and I broke up nearly 6 months ago, and in my semi-drunken state I tried logging onto my old account to see if it was still active and save old photos of friends and family. Of course this was not the only reason I did... I know we were friends on this account so I wanted to see what he was up to. Going against my own advice I checked his profile... since we broke up he hasnt posted any photos with other women, his relationship status remains at single. He still has every album and picture from our entire relationship up, my sister is still listed as his sister... It's pretty depressing still, seeing all the photos that have been blocked out of view for the past 6 months. I can't believe how close we once were, and how much we have turned into strangers. I can't say I regret what I did, because even though I know that he will eventually move on (if he hasnt already and is just keeping things under wraps) ... its nice to know that he hasn't entirely come to terms with deleting everything yet... and also sad to know that he is single... and would prefer to be alone than with me after everything. Meh...