Letting him know he hurt me?

I've been in a relationship with a man on and off for 10 years. I really loved him but he didn't seem to love me as much as I did him. For example I have never turned down an invitation or opportunity to be there for him at any social or personal event. He has only been to 1 of mine in 10 years and I've begged him to come to more than I can count. He missed my college graduation, college graduation party, every birthday party I've had with family and/or friends, and several other events. This past Valentines Day I spent almost $300 on him with gifts, cards, dinner, made sure my house was stocked with all of his favorite foods since he was going to be at my house the entire weekend. He didn't even get me a card or did anything in attempts to make me feel special. The last straw was after I took a comment he made as a joke. He proceeded to tell me I over analyze everything he says and I have so much emotional baggage I make him realize how sane he is. He also said I text him too much and it's like dealing with a teenager. I work full time and I have two children so at times I can't talk much and relied on text to have conversations with him. I haven't talked to him in a month and my anger towards him hasn't subsided. I really cared about him despite how he treated me. Should I tell him how much his words and actions stung, I doubt he even knows or cares, or just never speak to him again, hope to stop caring about him and what he said? I really feel like this is the end of our friendship/ relationship. The stuff seems small but why would I waste time loving someone who has issues with me.

So, not only did the man miss every important day for the last 10 years, you then thought it would be a good idea to spend $300 on him for Valentines? Ten years he gave you nothing and you decided to reward that with attention, gifts, food, etc? What a way to try and buy his affections because that is what you did. He wasn't giving you what you needed so you bent over sideways, backwards, forwards and then he ridiculed your sanity and went on his way.

And here you are wanting to tell him how you feel. If he cared anything about you, you wouldn't be where you are. If you are where you are it's because he didn't care about your feelings then and he surely doesnt care about your feelings now.

Ten years. I can't understand what would make a woman stay with a man that gave her nothing, for ten years. It wasn't a relationship, or a friendship.

I think you need to think about why you bothered to stay with this person so long?