Had to *slightly* break NC

mtnbiker3000

Well, if you read my recent posts you know I've been getting several messages from the ex over the last couple of days (first in almost 4 weeks since starting NC) regarding some shared finances and assets that were finally coming to a close (thank god!!). She also made some comment about her thinking that I blocked her on my cell since I hadn't responded. So I sent a quick message addressing the financial stuff and the following statement regarding my disappearance:

BTW - I did not block you from texting my cell. I am just trying to strictly limit all contact right now, as this is something I need to do for myself… OK?

Will now go completely NC again, and doubt I will even ever here from her again. Just wondering what you think? Wuss move? Already sent, so damage is done.

ThatJustHappened

It wouldn't have been so bad if you hadn't put 'ok?' at the end. You were clearly looking for a response with that.

If an ex absolutely won't let up, I think it's ok to let them know you want NC.

• Author
mtnbiker3000
It wouldn't have been so bad if you hadn't put 'ok?' at the end. You were clearly looking for a response with that.

If an ex absolutely won't let up, I think it's ok to let them know you want NC.

Yeah, I saw that and now realize that was a mistake. Hopefully it doesn't read to badly... I really don't care if she responds or not. It was more just a figure of speech :laugh: