strangest dream- wonder if its my subconscious saying something

I had this dream last night..i dont remember the whole dream but I remember this: i was with my ex, and she looked at me with tears in my eyes and said "I stopped appreciating you, my brother saw it too. I stopped appreciating you"

Idk why im sharing, maybe someone will reply with something interesting to say.

CRAY

Lately I started seeing me and my ex being together as a couple and etc. Out of nowhere really, because I stopped seeing those dreams like 1.5 months ago. And deffinetely was not thinking about him more than usually. Nowadays I think about him even less than I used to.

The first days after the BU I'd see him literally in every dream. Those dreams were about us being still together. A month later he came back saying he loves me and regretting his decision.

Welp, after this I've seen a dream him being with someone else (after we actually met each other and dated for 2 weeks) and not being with me. So welp, afterwards he stated that he does not know what he feels again -.-

One more strange dream was about my previous ex. After our first break-up I've seen us spending some time together. Soon, he crawled back crying in real saying that he loves me.

Might be just a coincidence, but I do believe in intuition. :p So dreams sometimes might be indicators of where the things are heading to. Or they are about what you really want, you believe in the dreams and get more faithful and positive, which helps you attract the person back.

• Like 1

It's weird but, I don't dream about my ex. I actually dream about really pleasant things and then I wake up feeling happy, until I realize that I'm still in the exact same situation and then the sadness and anxiety sets in. I guess I should consider myself lucky for the temporary escape? :laugh:

I had a weird dream about my ex the other night, well, it wasn't with her directly, it was one of her uncles who I was talking to and he was telling me a story about him and his wife and how they were broken up for 6 months or something then got back together again, like he was telling me the story as in I shouldn't give up hope or something like that.

I'm a huge believer in intuition (see my topic about it a couple of pages back), I think you should always listen to it, my intuition has never been wrong.

• Like 1

I dreamt about my ex last night (after finding out he is dating his colleague). He is the only ex i have EVER dreamt about and they were ALL dreams about infidelity. It's one thing i just can't ever let slide. If i see a sign. i'm usually right. I thought he could be the one and was aware of his other bad points but didn't know a roving eye was one of them. The dreams had been awful but hadn't had any in ages...then last night...in the dream he and my sister get together and flaunt it in front of me :((

Edited by siankat
grraamma

I havent drempt of my ex in a while, but I used to have dreams of him coming back or calling me, him regretting his decsion with him saying to a friend "dont break up with someone you love bro. It isnt right"

I have a thread haha xP

But I think dreams help us to move on and show what we desire and what we fear, and sometimes how to overcome those fears

For the fact that the average person uses 10% of the brains capacity there is more we don't know about the brain than what we do know. Dreams come from somewhere, the subconscious perhaps and i think they do have a function. It's interesting what you say Ricearoni because they could bring up the things we fear or insecure about. I took mine as more of a warning sign but i think it could have been 50/50.

The above posters seem to have had positive dreams. In mine my ex was (in different dreams) a cheater, serial killer, pervert. :/ In real life he's just a bit of a cheater :)

• Like 1
  • Author

my ex used to always dream about me cheating on her...but I am an extremely trustworthy guy and never cheated (ever).

See, she was just an extremely jealous person. EXTREMELY jealous. And insecure (more beautiful a girl is, more problems she seems to have haha). So her dreams were just acting on her issues it seems as opposed to any intuition. You know?

dat must mean i iz bootiful :D

My intuition has always been right except once. What i should disclose is that, he was the only guy who never cheated... :D and the others, i wasn't the first girl they did it to and not the last so, i think if you have cheated and it wasn't a spur of the moment thing, it's just the way you are. (the plural you)

I dream about my ex every night. I wouldn't read to much into it. Its only because you think about her during the day, so she makes his appearances in your subconscious at night while you sleep.