LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Should i dump my girlfreind? comfused!!!

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th April 2013, 9:15 AM   #91
Established Member

I don't envy you
So sorry it's a hard day. Stay strong.
Damsel in Distress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2013, 9:41 AM   #92
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitracid View Post
having a terrible day with it today
I'm sorry it's a difficult day for you. You're breaking the attachment and along with that, hopes and expectations that have now become your dissappointments. It's going to get much harder but you have to stay the course. Imagine someone breaking an addiction, that's how you will begin to feel as you move forward. We've all been through it, so know you are not alone with these feelings.

One minute at a time. One hour at a time. One day at a time. It will pass.
geegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2013, 9:57 AM   #93

i think about all her negative points... but still can't help but love her
kaitracid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2013, 10:05 AM   #94
Established Member

Quote:
The thing is, when I asked you what is it you love about her, you said you didn't know. I don't think this is love but you trying to break a toxic attachment, dependence on her. In any case, what you feel is normal. Negative points or not, the heartbreak will be there.
geegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2013, 10:07 AM   #95

Quote:
Some books that will help you mate..

1) How to break your addiction to a person
2) The Power of Now
3) Getting past your breakup.

You can get these books on Amazon. Because the relationship was toxic it is harder to detangle from.
Mack05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2013, 3:54 PM   #96
Established Member

You don't love her at all, you love the idea of having regular sex with an attractive woman and you love it so much you have licked the s--t off her shoe for a long time. I really can't believe you went back with her this time after what you described in previous threads about her. And I still have a hard time thinking you're 37 and not 17.

But yeah, you need to set up boundaries for what you will not accept as behavior from another person and stick to them. You don't have any right now, which is why you let her abuse you and treat you like crap.

Last edited by Simon Phoenix; 11th April 2013 at 3:56 PM..
Simon Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote