Girls how can you get over your ex this fast?! Is there something here I'm missing?

Alltheabove1212

I'm having the hardest time with my breakup. It's been 5 weeks. What's she thinking?

At this point, I realize I most likely will never get back with my ex. When we broke up about 5 weeks ago, she seemed tired of it and kind of indifferent. She said things like "things aren't the same" and "it's not as comfortable as it used to be". Our issue was sex. She was my first sex and girlfriend. I had trouble getting up right away because I was nervous. She thought it was because I wasn't attracted to her. But kept saying how she wasn't happy with sex.

This was a week after we got back together and had an emotional moment. She was crying and saying she loved me. And she NEVER cried in front of me.

We had an awkward weekend and then she became distant.

Things didn't get better. the 3 weeks before we broke up, we had a bunch of fights that never got better.

She didn't want to work on things anymore, she got tired of the talks to fix the arguments.

I'm pretty upset right now. This whole time, from her point of view, she probably sees that I'm out having a good time and it didn't bother me. She even asked my friend how I was a week after the breakup. But he and my friends know I've been miserable this whole time.

I've had hope me doing No Contact she would contact me, but it hasn't happened.

I think one of our mutual (her) friends came over to drink once and took her stuff that was here without me even knowing.

I miss her and the relationship so bad. She was my first sex and first legit girlfriend, and I get depressed thinking about it.

Even her best friends don't know why she did the things she did.

My best friend said he talked to her and while they didn't go into depth about ANYTHING, he could tell she checked out and there is zero chance we'd get back together.

FAST FORWARD AND THIS BELOW HAPPENED A WEEK AGO

What are reasons for an ex girlfriend to not make eye contact (she looked at me once and when I turned she looked the other way) at lunch. She'd turn and talk to my friend but it was like she was trying to not acknowledge me. What the hell?! It's been a month and it's pretty much her fault that she wanted to end it.

It's been a month of no texting/calling. Like pretty much zero contact in person or text.

Does she have another guy already? Does she miss me? What gives?!

She's always been one to completely hold in her feelings and not show hurt or emotion

You just gotta move on. She's not interested anymore...there were multiple opportunities for her to talk to you but she never did. I'm sorry if that is mean or too direct, but I'm a straight forward kind of person. There is no way to know what she is thinking so there is no point in tearing apart your brain trying to figure it out. She's probably got her eye on another guy already and trying to get together with him, you should do the same. Girls don't move on easily, we are just good at distracting ourselves and eventually we forget and move on.