Ex debating if she wants to me back?

LoveHurts88

I'm pretty pissed my ex broke up with her current bf of 2 months who I can tell she really likes a and she agrees she does. They get into a lot of arguments and whatnot and one night she texts me at 7am so I knew smth was wrong. We broke up for about 8 months now and we had a talk last Monday I told her to set me free if she doesn't plan on coming back. Then she and her bf broke up due to an argument and then she asked if we could have a fresh start I told her to think about what she wants and to not make any decisions because she's emotionally unstable. Now she says give her till Thursday to see if she wants to get back with me when I know she likes this guy a lot more.. Perhaps cause they're new or what not I don't know. What should I even do?

You obviously left some impression on her. You also better in her mind than her latest boyfriend. She knows you, is comfortable with you. Its so much easier for her to go back with you than to have to hunt for another guy.

You could think of this as an opportunity and i think it was smart to give her a chance to think it over. This is a time for both of you to address the problems you had before that caused the break up. I would address them before you are officially back together.

thefooloftheyear

The only thing that sucks about this is how do you get over the fact that you are really just the backup plan??

That would bug me...

TFOY

• Author
LoveHurts88

Thing is she still likes him. Yeah I know she's comfortable with me because I did everything for her. Do I still take her back when she likes him still? She's debating if she should take me back like wtf. Although she doesn't wanna hurt me again

• Author
LoveHurts88
The only thing that sucks about this is how do you get over the fact that you are really just the backup plan??

That would bug me...

TFOY

I told you her to me it seems like a backup plan she ensured me I wasn't Tbh she always kept me around even when she had her bf and what not. I was just about to move on for good then she just comes back... Weird

Where does she stand with the other guy? They broke up, but is she still speaking with him? I would just be concerned that she would jump back to him.

• Author
LoveHurts88
Where does she stand with the other guy? They broke up, but is she still speaking with him? I would just be concerned that she would jump back to him.

That guy is asking for her back she tells me she's telling him no she also said give her sometime to her sister and she told me because she's scared she will say yes to him and in a couple of days I will know my answer. But as of now they talk but she's declining him from what I know

That would bug me...

TFOY

I wouldn't necessarily think that. sometimes being withsone else makes you realise your last partner was the right one.

Definitely have a good discussion if she wants to come back. Thats for sure. I think if your ready to move on, go for it. I always felt like there was no other girl in the world...and i always proved myself wrong...dude there are so many. There is someone else out there for you. Dont sweat it.

• Author
LoveHurts88

Thing is I still like her I'm scared she doesn't like me I don't know Tbh. She likes him more than she likes me and I know that

• Author
LoveHurts88

I have a feeling she's going to say sorry like the past millionth time but this time I will cut her out

Why are you sitting around while SHE decides if you're good enough to come back to? If she has to think about it, then you're wasting your own time on a girl that doesn't know what she wants.

• Like 1
  • Author
LoveHurts88
Why are you sitting around while SHE decides if you're good enough to come back to? If she has to think about it, then you're wasting your own time on a girl that doesn't know what she wants.

Because she doesn't want to hurt me so she wants to make sure and they just broke up so time is needed for her and for me to think about it

No. She dumped you. She's using you as a 'soft place to fall'. And even if she does come back, some future passing 'jack-the-lad' will tickle her fancy and off she will go again.

Cut off all contact and let her find her own way.

You have a good life ahead of you to lead, with the right person.

She?

She ain't it.

Tell her to not bother. You're not interested unless this guy is completely, totally and utterly kicked to the kerb, never to get up again.

And even then, she will have to prove her loyalty to you.

Big.

Time.

• Like 3
Thunderchild
No. She dumped you. She's using you as a 'soft place to fall'. And even if she does come back, some future passing 'jack-the-lad' will tickle her fancy and off she will go again.

Cut off all contact and let her find her own way.

You have a good life ahead of you to lead, with the right person.

She?

She ain't it.

Tell her to not bother. You're not interested unless this guy is completely, totally and utterly kicked to the kerb, never to get up again.

And even then, she will have to prove her loyalty to you.

Big.

Time.

My sentiments precisely!!

Because she doesn't want to hurt me so she wants to make sure and they just broke up so time is needed for her and for me to think about it

Doesn't want to hurt you?

BS.

Doesn't want to hurt herself.....

There is nothing to think about.

Never Go Back.

It's never the same, and it can never be as good again.

• Author
LoveHurts88

I've told her if she wanted to get back with me that she would have to earn me back and that in wouldn't just go back with her. She knows and if she doesn't want to try or get back well ill already be on my way and I'll be free. I will cut her out completely

I dont know all your details....If it were me, there is no way I would want to be 'plan b" when "plan a" failed.

Earn her way back???? What does that mean.... sounds like torture for her, this really doesn't sound like too good of a plan.

Its gonna hurt, but I wouldn't have anything to do with her.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

• Author
LoveHurts88

Update:

Had a gut feeling she was back with her EX.. My gut feelings are 100% correct.

Little did I know she was. I"m done like butter, cutting her out of my life. Blocked deleted no more contacting me when she needs help.

I was really mad but everyone told me what I couldn't see I just didn't want to believe it.

There is no way in hell I am ever going to talk to her or see her ever again. I am pretty pissed right now because she just ****ing used me when she needed a ****ing needed someone to give her comfort. **** that im sick of her ****. Sorry for swearing I'm ****ing pissed

• Like 1
westjames111

It happens to the best of us man. I am going through the same thing right now. She left me 2 months ago for a guy, and then would come back and tell me she loved me and wanted me. As soon as I would break down and talk to her about it she would vanish again, and cut me out.

Now the jokes on her. I have completely cut her out of my life, and gone no contact. No matter what she texts me or sends me I don't reply. Sometimes it is hard REALLY hard. As recently as yesterday she was still texting me and trying to pick at me the best she can. I feel like ignoring is the best revenge you could ever have. Just sit back and watch them destroy themselves by simply being themselves.

• Author
LoveHurts88

Funny thing is that this guy treats her like **** yells at her and swears at her when she they argue I treated her like a princess gave her everything and look where it got me. She ain't worth my time nor does she deserve me all she ever did was take advantage of me even after we broke up. I'm 25 good thing I didn't marry her or anything I think I would have regretted it down the road. I'm not pissed anymore and I just don't care about anything right now

Simon Phoenix
Funny thing is that this guy treats her like **** yells at her and swears at her when she they argue I treated her like a princess gave her everything and look where it got me. She ain't worth my time nor does she deserve me all she ever did was take advantage of me even after we broke up. I'm 25 good thing I didn't marry her or anything I think I would have regretted it down the road. I'm not pissed anymore and I just don't care about anything right now

She's addicted to the drama, which is why she keeps pulling you along on a string. And you keep falling for it. Hopefully now you stop.

• Author
LoveHurts88

Lol I'm done I actually am. She doesn't deserve anything that has to do with me and I actually hate her now.