When everyone else is happy and with a loved one

And im alone and depressed. It makes it worse that this was the girl i gave my whole heart too and she turned round and left me for the kid i used to be before she forced me to change. Im so depressed all the time. All my friends have gf's and always talk about their relationships while im just on my own, i have noone interested in me and at the age of 20-21 its just upsetting as all the people my age are at the peak of their sex lives.

I just want a girl to hold on too but they all pass me over for someone that has something i dont have.

I was willing to give up all friends for her, she destroyed my confidence in myself, she ruined all trust i can have for girls, she always put me second and told me that.

I used to be the cocky, confident charmer, i was the talk of the building wherever i went, life of the party.

Now im a timid, insecure, no social life, very little friends, im at the age where girls now have a gang of guys they know and pick their bf from and im the outsider for every girl so cant get a girl.

And im alone and depressed. It makes it worse that this was the girl i gave my whole heart too and she turned round and left me for the kid i used to be before she forced me to change. Im so depressed all the time. All my friends have gf's and always talk about their relationships while im just on my own, i have noone interested in me and at the age of 20-21 its just upsetting as all the people my age are at the peak of their sex lives.

I just want a girl to hold on too but they all pass me over for someone that has something i dont have.

I was willing to give up all friends for her, she destroyed my confidence in myself, she ruined all trust i can have for girls, she always put me second and told me that.

I used to be the cocky, confident charmer, i was the talk of the building wherever i went, life of the party.

Now im a timid, insecure, no social life, very little friends, im at the age where girls now have a gang of guys they know and pick their bf from and im the outsider for every girl so cant get a girl.

i can understand a part of what you are going through, i was the same, very outgoing and loved spending time on my own :-) but during the relationship with my ex i fell so in love and became so dependent on her, all i wanted to do was make her happy. everything i did was for her and i didnt care about anyone else, including my friends and family. i think in her eyes i became weak and a pushover, there was no challenge for her there anymore.

now she is gone im trying to build myself back up, i think you will have to try do the same. because to be honest you need to build your own confidence and self esteem up first, once you have them THEN you will find people warming to you more, and even better you will not care if they do not.

for me its been the gym, changing my diet and really pushing myself to go out at every opportunity, do not stay inside the house and dwell on everything. if the gyms not for you, try acting classes, a walking group, a historical group, anything, just something that gets you meeting NEW people and out there in the world.

hope that helped and good luck :-)

• Like 1