I don't like going to the school anymore

So in my previous posts I've wrote how my ex is still in highschool and I'm in my first year of college. Yet I go to the school every wed to help teach a dance class, but now I just dread going over there for some reason....I guess it's because I don't want to see him. I don't want to see he and his gf walking around together, and yesterday was even worse...I saw my ex's brother but not him so automatically in my mind I thought "oh...he's probably somewhere making out with her, etc.)" and those thoughts wouldn't leave my mind no matter how hard I tried to focus on the class...

Fortunately I ended up being able to leave early because of another commitment, but I hate having the feeling of dread everytime I step foot on the school. I don't want to see him, and if I do see him I especially don't want to see him with his new gf...sigh, but I know I eventually just gotta get over this..

I'm just venting.

You are in college, your ex is still in high school... maybe you could start going after college guys? All of that aside, if you truly do not like going to the old high school, then don't. You are under no obligation to anyone at your old HS.