Day 17 - Moving on!

Thunderchild

Weli, a night time ramble from me today.

Congratulations on getting through another day. I wish you the same strength and fortitude for tomorrow's trials.

It's been a few days of progress. I've been catching up with old friends and chewing the fat. Severak nights outplanned in the near future. The fitness programme is starting to show results - the trouser belt is now a notch tighter :D. The big bugbear of the mobile phone is now under a semblance of control. My ex and I used to text several times per day, and I got into the habit of carrying the moblie everywhere. Yesterday, the mobile was switched off for a full 24 hours. I still caught myself checking for texts, but quickly realised the handset was switched off. My skin felt like it was crawling with ants for the 24 hours, but I did it. So, another victory. The mobile is back on now, face down next to my work desk - I only respond when it rings or the text alert goes off. Everyone in my phonebook has a unique text alert tone, so I know who is trying to contact me. The ex's number has been scrubbed - unfortunately, we can't block texts in the UK - so, if she did text itwould use the default tone (same as the tele-marketers and strangers) and be ignored.

But, my oh my do I need some rebound sex!! Never mind relationships blah-de-blah, just a hot woman who likes looking at the ceiling would do just fine right about now (!)

Live long & Prosper!

TrueLoveSeeker

Hey, I have been right in step with you. It is also day 17 for me and I do feel a lot better. I need to buy some new clothes with all the weight I have been losing. I feel great and I look great. Although I do hope to hear from her, I don't expect it and I dont constantly check my phone. I have been spending a lot of time with my friends and it has been fun. School is going well for me and I am excited for every day. I do agree that I need a woman to satisfy my sexual needs. It gets lonely at night and I sure would love to spend it with a hot piece of ass. I wish I was 21 so I can go to the bars and clubs and stuff.

Anyways, it is getting better day by day and I look forward to my future. Good luck with your battle too!

• Like 1