what do u feel about this??

I'll try to break down a 10 yr relationship the best way I can (lol). But me and my ex-girlfriend have been together since 12th grade (2003-04) school year. Long but please bear wit me. We were so happy to be together and we enjoyed each others company. We were young and young people make mistakes but even at the beginning of our relationship I soon found out that she was sneaky and would lie to me (even lie to me eye-to-eye) about talking to other guys and going to the movies with other guys. I asked her if I did those things without telling you, how would you feel? And she knew she was wrong. Honestly, I NEVER cheated on her once our entire relationship.

But fastforward ahead to after graduation (which I did;she dropped out. I was already working on a job, then shortly after she too got her 1st job. A couple months in at her job she ends up talking to a guy she works with and she cheats on me with him and me being so in love with her, I stick around instead of letting it go. She ends up finding out that the guy has another female on the job he is having sex with. So she finally gives it up and finds her way back to me. I forgave her and try to move forward. This is just another example of how sneaky she is:We were chilling out at the sidewalk 1 night and she gets a call fromher cousin(which I didn't trust) to come ride with her. So she leaves me behind and calls me an hour later sayin she's on her way to Atlanta (from Augusta, GA) she knew before she left. Her cousin had her thinking that her, her guy friend and she were going to the club but when they got to Atlanta they stayed in a hotel the whole night. They headed back the next day and got pulled over by the police and he finds a duffel bag full of marijuana which belonged to the guy. Also which I believed her her cousin knew about it. They went to jail; Luckily they got off and the guy gets charged. But anyway....

About a year later we end up having a daughter who is now 5 years old. Things were ok for a minute but she still had her sneaky ways. I have to admit that my trust for her wasnt at 100 percent and that kinda made it hard to build our life together such as: save money together, move together, and more than that, marry her! I do take some blame for us not ever moving together but she killed my trust and motivation to do things but I still loved her enough to be with her, if u understand that). I worked on some tough jobs that I really didn't like or that wasnt really for me, for the simple fact that they paid well enough to take care of bills, personal things, and leave some change to have fun with. I jumped from job to job quite a bit doing so.

She gets her second job after the baby arrives, she's currently still there. I once again, find out that she is talking on the phone with a guy she works with. I end up talking to the him and he lies and says he had sex with her to get me out of the way. He's lying and I knew it but that's who she called a friend!

Fastforward a little more, her mom passes away in August, 2012. I stuck with her through all the pain to comfort her but honestly that situation made her worse than before in my opinion. But throughout our years together her so called friends and some family members turned their back on her but I stuck around through it all. At the beginning of the year we agreed we were going to get things right for good but a couple days later after a petty disagreement she says" she doesn't want this relationship anymore". I asked her why? She said " our relationship isn't going anywhere". I tried to convince her to give us a chance to make it happen.

Hartford again, we go up to the Aquarium in Atlanta and have a good time and get back to Augusta later that night and I step out to put her gas money in her car and she need some cash on my debit to use it. I got the gas last and forgot if she wanted 20 or 30 dollars in the tank. I called her but my phone peeped when it connected and I heard nothing. So i said forget it and just put 30 in the tank. I get back to her apartment and soon as i get through the door i hear a beep sound again on my phone. So after i chilled and talked with her for a minute i left. I got home and seen that my phone had a voicemail on it but I didn't remember getting a call. So i checked my voicemail and it has a whole conversation with her and another guy on it. (How this happen to this day???? Im still lost) I ended up going back around there to confront her about it. She has no choice but to admit the truth. I heard the guy ask her to go to San Antonio with her for 2 days and she said yes.She lies and tells me he's 31 but he's really 39 she's 27. Her aunt called and asked me what happened and explained what she knows about it. Her family likes me alto and knew I was a good guy and also told me she had devious ways. Much more i can say but I won't.

So finally I said forget it, Im gone. I had my daughter for a couple days and she wanted to go home, I told her to wait until she got off from work. I knew she was home so i took my daughter back. When i get there she snaps and acts out on me with things like "why didn't you call me first to let me know she is coming", "i just got off and need rest", I was about to just leave and when i opened the front door she furiously threw a butter knife at me; it missed me and hit the building across the hall. She also threw some of my daughters toys at means slapped me in my face. I kept my cool and hands to myself the entire time. All this happened in front of my daughter.(she's crying and scared) So i take her back with me to cheer her up. ALL OF THIS BECAUSE SHE SAID I WAS TRYING TO BE NASTY BY BRINGING MY DAUGHTER HOME WHERE SHE LIVES. I stopped calling,testing. She keeps calling testing. JUST last night she texted "i love u". Help! Oh yea, her so called befriend is the other girl who was having sex with the same guy from her 1st job. This can be a movie. Its like she wants her cake and eat it too. When i left she keeps trying TO keep in contact.

purplereigncb

This is messed up. Shes right the relationship was going nowhere. Stay NC.... You cant trust her, even if you still love her, you cant build on this relationship.