Can u become friends with ur ex that dumped you for someone else or cheated on you after a length of time of NC?? or Would you want to lol?

Thunderchild

My ex cheated on me. I am not her friend, nor is she any friend of mine. I have no respect for her and she has lost my trust. No point in being "friends".

My sister got cheated on by one of her ex boyfriends for a bit before she found out and dumped him, she went NC for a year and a half, happened to bump into him and they're best friends now. I don't get it, I'd never speak to them again if that happened to me, I wouldn't give a damn about them either.

• Author

i find it hard myself to face the person that dumped me for someone else, although its only been a month since my BU, the betrayal and all the lies just remains in ur head probably for the rest of my life.

Can u become friends with ur ex that dumped you for someone else or cheated on you after a length of time of NC?? or Would you want to lol?

No.

No, no...

No.

Nope.

Non.

Niet.

Nein.

and - No.

• Author

lol But lets say ur feelings for her died... but the image of her betraying u and lied to u is still stuck in ur head... is that compatible?

lol But lets say ur feelings for her died... but the image of her betraying u and lied to u is still stuck in ur head... is that compatible?

what.....? :confused:

'compatible'....?

What do you mean by 'compatible'....?

compatible with.. what?

com.pat.i.ble Adjective

(of two things) Able to exist or occur together without conflict.

Don't get what you mean?

• Author

LOL my bad wrong word, wasnt thinking.. like can u still be friends with her? after what she had done to u, but u have no more feelings for her..

InfiniteWorth

Anything is possible if you want it bad enough...

In my experience- if I've had sex with someone and we get alone again, I have sex with them again. So maybe don't be alone with her immediately, you may lose your head or lose your head ya know? Get together with some other friends! I don't think I would want to be friends with someone who hurt me like that- very mature of you!

LOL my bad wrong word, wasnt thinking.. like can u still be friends with her? after what she had done to u, but u have no more feelings for her..

Why on earth would you even want to - unless, of course, you're not really as 'over her' as you think....?

• Like 1
  • Author

lol im not over her, but im jsut wondering if its possible? just a questions since they were Ur closest friend once..

Shouldn't a friend be someone you can trust? Well my ex cheated on me too, will I ever be able to trust her? Especially when she demonized me to her new college friends? So I become friends with her and she tells her other friends about something I said and they all have a good laugh at my expense about it? I doubt her friends like me very much after all the bad things they've heard about me.

Isn't a friend someone you can go to and talk when you have a problem? F*ck that! I don't want to hear about my ex's problems. Unless she's willing to hear about mine. A friend is someone who's there for you ALL the time, not just when it's convenient for them.

I'm lying to myself too. I tell myself I can handle a casual friendship with her. The reality is I want friendship so we can reconcile and live happily ever after. Which doesn't seem very likely especially when she's moved on to other guys who aren't me. I go to the same college as her, so I'd like to reach that point of indifference and not always have anger and sadness when I see her. Where I can see her, smile and say "hi" and go on with my business whether she is with a guy or not.

todreaminblue

yes you can or no you cant ....depends on how you deal with sutuations and what your feelings are...i can ..deb

lol im not over her, but im jsut wondering if its possible? just a questions since they were Ur closest friend once..

No.

No, no...

No.

Nope.

Non.

Niet.

Nein.

and - No.

Got it?

Read the No Contact Guide in my signature...... The Guide itself is simply the first post....

Carry on reading.....

Look at what happened to all the posting members who imagined it might have been an ok idea.....