The day has arrived.

A n t h o n y

Ex wants me back after throwing me away. After hmmmm 2 months no NC, endless text ignores endless phone denies I got a FR on FB Earlier with a message "I'm so sorry, I realize now everything you told me was true I should have listened to you and I'm sorry blah blah blah" Now I still do care about this girl but obviously if she can toss me away that easy is it worth giving her another shot? Just asking for everyone's advice.

There must be something magical about that 2 month mark cause that's around the time when my ex wanted me back as well. :laugh:

blue_jay_bird

CONGRATS..JUST KIDDING.

Two months after a break up she's crawling back. Seems like she really didn't think about it before she jumped ship.

It's up to you...

• Author
A n t h o n y

Yeah I'm like weighing my options here. I have a major surgery Friday and stress right now is not needed. She couldn't have picked a worse time.

blue_jay_bird

Tell her you need a month to think about it.

I bet you by then, she will not even want to be with you...sorry i sound bitter.

But someone that comes back after TWO months, didn't think about her actions, sounds careless.

• Like 2
  • Author
A n t h o n y
Tell her you need a month to think about it.

I bet you by then, she will not even want to be with you...sorry i sound bitter.

But someone that comes back after TWO months, didn't think about her actions, sounds careless.

Didn't come off as bitter, She's 17 so you're more than likely correct.

"I'm so sorry, I realize now everything you told me was true I should have listened to you" - Wait, was that the actual message or was there more actual wording about wanting you back? :confused:

• Author
A n t h o n y
"I'm so sorry, I realize now everything you told me was true I should have listened to you" - Wait, was that the actual message or was there more actual wording about wanting you back? :confused:

There was more but honestly I thought about it and I told her I have a lot going on and I need to focus and that this just isn't the time for this.

Personally I would pass, I mean how far will a relationship with 17 y/o go. Eventually she's gonna want to bail and sleep around, and just end up dumping you again. I guess if you can stand being dumped again by her, go for it.

• Author
A n t h o n y
Personally I would pass, I mean how far will a relationship with 17 y/o go. Eventually she's gonna want to bail and sleep around, and just end up dumping you again. I guess if you can stand being dumped again by her, go for it.

Yeah that's how I'm looking at it and I doubt she's over her Ex still honestly. It's not worth it in the end. It's funny though, I would have ran right back to her when I first joined this forum but now I see things in different perspectives.

There must be something magical about that 2 month mark cause that's around the time when my ex wanted me back as well. :laugh:

sure there must be. 8th Dec 2012 at noontime ex told me she found someone else and I went 100000% NC; 8th Feb 2013 noontime- ex tries to establish communication via phone-call- I ignored her. not sure if she wanted me back :mad:

• Author
A n t h o n y
sure there must be. 8th Dec 2012 at noontime ex told me she found someone else and I went 100000% NC; 8th Feb 2013 noontime- ex tries to establish communication via phone-call- I ignored her. not sure if she wanted me back :mad:

If she wanted you back she would try everything possible to get a hold of you. Trust me.