Moving country cus of break up,anyone else been through this?

This is the first time I have joined a site to help for my situation . I really hope someone out there has experienced something similar, or can help me get through this awful point in my life to the point where I don't even feel I can go on anymore.. This is my story..

I'm Carly and I'm 23 years old'

In April last year I moved to Puerto banus in Spain for a summer job. I was working in a bar and I loved it. In my first week I met a Romanian guy, he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and we embarked on a long love affair. I was totally obsessed with him and he really stole my heart, we were inseparable. He would come to the bar I worked at every night, and I would stay at his house every night, and in the days we spent our time at the beach or by the pool. It was a real summer romance and I can honestly say I have never been so happy in my 23 years in the world.

As summer ended and winter came, I had to make a decision, stay working through out the summer or come home back to England. I knew my answer straight away, I was staying. There was no way I was leaving him.

But my Romanian boyfriend had a lot of problems, he was unable to work in Spain and was very stressed about his life. He sat me down in December and said that he was moving back to Romania to start a better life for himself. I was devastated. As the time passed he was more and more distant towards me. We were so close at first so I found the distance hard to deal with. I didn't have many friends in Spain and he was my everything. Then, he decided we were just friends. He didn't want to see me as much, stopped inviting me out and then he wouldn't even kiss me if he saw me. He just broke off everything. I can't explain the awful heartache that caused. Eventually he told me to move back to England, that he was moving also and it's better for me to not stay in Spain alone. I kept chopping and changing my mind but after hearing him say this so much and him saying he was moving in 2 weeks.. I had to go.

In my last weeks he was still distant. I ,left my job, apartment and everything, because he said it was best. And I came home. I have been in pieces ever since.

AND it turns out that now I'm gone, he's not leaving Spain. He is going to stay and try and make it work. I am absolutely heart broken as I could of stayed with him and we could of made it work. But he said he just does not want a relationship... He wants to be single.

I have no family at home because they all work away, I have not been out of the house in 2 weeks, I keep calling him and crying, begging for him to take me back and he just does not seem to care. He is busy now going to the gym and meeting new people, and I am left to sit here and rot.

I have no job, no real friends, and no family to help or support me. I am heartbroken and feel like I can't go on anymore. I just wish I never ,listened to him or left Spain. My old job won't even let me work there again because I left so sudden. We had such a passionate relationship and we were perfect for each other in every way. I don't know how to go on or cope and I keep thinking of last summer and I lovely life I used to have.

Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Or can give me any advice on how I can overcome this awful point in my life??? Because right now I can't stop thinking of the past and what we had and I just can't go on. I know he will meet another girl soon because he is so good looking and when we were together girls were always throwing themselves at him. I feel sick just thinking about it and I can't stop crying.

Thank you for reading and i really hope someone out there can share my experience and help me

Thank you

Hello, and welcome to the best site :) Im really sorry to hear of your pain. You did the right thing coming home. Trust me. You would not want to be over there during this break up. FIRST THING. STOP CALLING HIM. Dont message him again. And delete all his facebooks and everything. this is going to be tough on you, but you must stay no contact and rebuild your life in England imo. Dont go back over there hoping to get him back. **** him, he made a decision, you must except that, and he will regret it in the long run. You have to start making yourself happy now. Hes gone. he is not worthy of your love. Keep posting here. BUT DONT CONTACT HIM AGAIN.

I know how you are feeling; my heart goes out to you. I know the pain is unbearable right now, but it will get better.

You shouldn't think that if you had stayed in Spain that you would be together. It sounds as if he would have broken up with you anyways if he thought the whole time he would not be returning to Romania. It sounds like he just didn't want to be together with you anymore. If he still wanted to be with you, he would be begging you to move back to Spain. But he isn't. You really need to stop begging him back. It will just push him away even more and he will start to regret ever being with you. Let him have only good memories of you.

It hurts so much right now I know. My ex and I had a fairytale relationship. We were obsessed with eachother. But due to circumstances he said we couldn't be together. I realize now that there were ways around these obstacles and if he loved me enough he would have thought the same. What it comes down to is that he just didn't love me enough anymore. It's been 3 months, and Im finally starting to feel ok even though I have to see him at work.

You have to cut off all contact with him and then work on fixing your life. Im so sorry for your pain and heartache. xx

Also Carly, you say he was beautiful etc? So that must mean you are VERY BEAUTIFUL to have got him? So, now you need to close this unappreciative idiot off, and open your heart to an even better guy :)