Learn to hate/forget/erease/ignore someone?

hey all i have a question is simple ...there is some vonluntary way to start to hate someone you love and get to the point where you dont give a **** anymore ? ...i tried everything NC for me is bs and it made me worse...still i love her as i ever loved ... And dont want to love anymore..i really dont ...there must be a way were i dont feel like i lost a parent or something...NC is too hardcore for me...i wanna hate and dont give a **** if possible

Edited by unknow
Sheilalou008

I guess you could think of all the bad times but what is hating going to do? It is still a form of caring. Being indifferent is the opposite of love.

I would suggest NC, period. Go out, hang with friends, focus on other things. I know these are the generic answers but they really do work, if even just for a little while. Less and less it will be in the forefront of your mind.

Make new memories with people who love and care about you. It has done wonders for me.

• Like 1
  • Author
I guess you could think of all the bad times but what is hating going to do? It is still a form of caring. Being indifferent is the opposite of love.

I would suggest NC, period. Go out, hang with friends, focus on other things. I know these are the generic answers but they really do work, if even just for a little while. Less and less it will be in the forefront of your mind.

Make new memories with people who love and care about you. It has done wonders for me.

sheila i tried that and i realise i was getting worse...in the begining it was ok the NC but the more time passed more i started to miss her in everyway ...the more i remember her everywere and by the final i was down crying all day long for weeks :'(

Sheilalou008
sheila i tried that and i realise i was getting worse...in the begining it was ok the NC but the more time passed more i started to miss her in everyway ...the more i remember her everywere and by the final i was down crying all day long for weeks :'(

Contacting her doesn't make you feel good either though.

I struggle daily myself but I feel better not talking to him. Does it hurt? Like hell. Do I miss him? Every minute of every single day. Do I cry? More often than I like to admit.

What does talking to her change?

• Like 1

You're bored and lonely, and you're mistaking that for missing her. As soon as you accept that, and that it's over, and start dealing with the deficits in your life, you'll start to feel better.