Mutual friends being selfish over holiday

My group of friends and ex all want to go away this summer and I'm not really for it as last time I went on hols with everyone 3 months post BU the lines got blurred with my ex and me and I hated every second of it.

From that time I've decided I don't want to be friends with my ex anymore she's not the girl I fell in love with and currently have as little to do with as humanly possible which is easy when you're at different uni's.

I'm worried if I go on this holiday it could all happen again, plus spending 7 days in the company of my ex will probably be quite intense.

I tried to explain all of this to my best mate and he understood where I was coming from but said the whole group would miss me if I didn't go, that he knew it was selfish of them to try to get me to come but that it just wouldn't be the same without me

And now that pisses me off as you can understand but at the same time I'd probably do the same in their shoes. I would of course love to go if my ex wasn't there and even that she is I'd like to think 7 months post BU when we go would've been enough time to get over things but I don't know if I can take the risk....