I'm so angry...

GlassesSeventy

I don't know why, but for the last few days I've been SO angry toward my ex.

I've been thinking about things she said during our 'time' together, and the more I think about it, the more obvious it becomes that she was seeing others/talking to other people. Things she used to tweet, statuses she used to put up, etc.

Once, she had a status saying 'love you' and I asked about it - apparently it was about a family member. Just little things like that. I'm so angry that I believed all her excuses and lies, so so ANGRY!! How stupid must I have looked?!

I'm dying to confront her, and tell I knew EXACTLY what she was up to, but of course NC so no, I would never set myself back in such a way. It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.

I'm over her, but for some reason, these thoughts aren't stopping or slowing down. I'm trying to keep busy and that, but I'm not really blessed with a lot of money right now, and I'm keeping as busy as I can indoors, as I don't really know a lot of people....I'm actually exhausted with these thoughts, though!!

I'm so disappointed in myself for falling for a person like that. And I'm angry at her for lying, making me believe she was actually INTO me, when no, she wasn't.

Why the hell is it so hard for me to forget her?? I just want a clear mind, now :(

• Like 2
purplereigncb

Try not to get stuck on the past. I know I go through stuff in my head. I believe I'm solving a huge giant puzzle. Truth is you are trying to solve a puzzle you already know the answer to, your just replaying how you got to the end.

• Like 2

Im sorry :( it sucks being taken by someone but its a reflection on her character not yours. you wont be the last. if it makes you feel any better karma does come around i firmly believe that!

Own Worst Enemy

And preferable to feeling heartbroken. Just try not to let it get too much; you need a good distraction for when it bites. It won't last forever. My mind got so sick of writing furious speeches that in the end I learned to say, god I don't care already!

Not true and won't be true for a while yet, but it helps.

The emotions that your feeling bring back recent memories that were so familiar.

I did the same thing. That replaying of things. A deep anger and no real outlet. It is just something you need to go thru. Try to breath and recognize the anger but view it objectively almost like a 3rd person observer. You also need to be able to redirect your thoughts and stop them when your getting too deep. I spent a months doing this. It is a constant effort and exhausting. Read up on breathing and meditation. It help. Even just deep breathing when these thoughts start. I even wrote angry emails i never sent. Then deleted.

Eventually you'll wear yourself out. It is normal what you going thru. It will get much more manageable. Rock on! Cav

• Like 1
NoLeafClover

Ive been so angry at my ex today I benched 3 sets of 245lbs at the gym thinking about all the crap she said. Now after the shower Im not even mad...I feel marvelous

• Like 2