Tell me if im going crazy

phoenix3stars

I had regular sex with my girlfriend for 4 months, a couple of months i used the pull out method and then after that we discussed that it would be nice if she got pregnant so i stopped pulling out. So basically for a few months we had sex with all the possibility of her getting pregnant, but nothing happened. In the fifth month we were having a few arguments and we only had sex twice on the same night in the whole month, this was 12 days after her first day of her last period, which i assume would be close to her ovulation? She was very very wet even before we began which aroused suspicion in me (she had been out for drinks with mates from work that night) but we had sex, the first time i pulled out and the second time which was about half an hour later i didnt pull out but i felt as if i had not ejaculated, whether i lost my erection or i just finished prematurely i was not sure i ejaculated.

Anyways she fell pregnant and for so long i was so confused, after 4 months of regular sex nothing happened, but in this fifth month, there was one, maybe two possible times i could have passed sperm into her, on the same night, 12 days into her cycle, i felt so badly that she had been unfaithful and that it couldnt have been my child, it just didnt add up, why did it take this long, and it happened in the one month where we literally did it once, i need some advice, she always told me she was faithful and that she would never have a one night stand because it was against who she was, but my paranoia drove me insane.

She had a miscarriage and spent a month off work, constantly searching the internet, wanting to know what was happening, hoping it wasnt a miscarriage, when i was working i would call her up and she would keep saying that she loved me so much. I feel so bad, i felt the pain too, i just want to know if i am being a fool?

Sexy Teddy Bear

Warning! The following is most likely bad advice.

You could tell her that you went to the clinic to get your sperm tested. And that the test came back saying you were sterile and that you could never get a girl pregnant. If you drop a bombshell like this on her, she could lose it and tell you that she was with someone else (assuming she actually was). And if she was, leave her. But if she really was loyal, then this would probably be nothing more than a d**k move. So yeah, just an idea. Make what you will of it.

Sexy Teddy Bear

Whoa. Dude, did you seriously post a second thread 20 minutes after the first one? I just noticed that. The other one titled "Was it my child?" is exactly the same.