Is she afraid of growing up? Hangs out with younger friends.

I feel like my relationship got manipulated through my girlfriends younger friends. We are both 23 she hangs out with 18-21 year olds, I hang out with 23 +. I guess it doesnt really matter but I have work with all these people which is frustrating. I wan't to beat the crap out of every single one of them but Im going to be mature and hold a front that im moving on and be normal at work. I just feel like she chose her "new friends of 6-8 months" over our 4 year relationship. Love sucks, the worst is that every week I have to work with her for 6 hours one on one 1 foot away from each other alone which hinders my healing process.

Edited by MrDrama

That is not a drastic age gap, 23 yr old being friends with 18-21 yr olds, your the same generation. I don't think you are much more maturer from a 21 yr old, I mean 2 years is nothing I would be concerned if she was hanging out with 16 year olds.

I think she is afraid of growing up, or afraid to commit. When this happens, usually the girl prefer to hangs out and have fun in a teenagish way and it's quite ridicolous when it happens to 23+ years old people.