I feel awful

Hey everyone. I guess I just need some more advice. I know i've posted before, and thank you all for who have helped. I know time heals everything, but it has been 2months since he left me. I thought I was okay until I talked to him again. I felt like my world was coming down again.

I know he stopped loving me, but he stopped caring too. He claims that I'm his best friend, but when I was going through a tuff time he was never there ( and the tuff time wasn't because of him). I just hate how I feel like i'm okay..and BHAM! I talk to him and the pain comes back. I know I should stop talking to him, but I miss him too. eeeh.. does it every get to the point where you don't feel anymore ?

I dated a guy for about a year (2000). It took me until this past March to realize that I was over him. I do still want the friendship, but not more. So yes, it will happen, but it might take a really long time. one day you will just notice it

Star, when you find out, please let me know! But the truth is, the only real healer is TIME. And it's on your own time, so no one can tell you the exact moment you will feel over it.

• Author

Thank you guys for the great advice. Yeah i just need time away from him. I also realized the best way to get the one you love in your life back again is to have a positive out look. And if still doesn't happen it really wasn't meant to be. I hope everyone feels better....and we can get through this...all of us.

Yes it goes away! Stop talking to him and begin to heal. It takes time, and lots of it!!!! Don't talk to him until you are ready...perhaps 1 year 3 years 6 years ect take care..!!!

when my ex finished it with me two months ago she said that it is really important that she has me as a close friend..but for the two weeks after the break up i was trying to get her back so much i really started to annoy her. she was still phoning me every now and then and texting me but now nearly no contact at all.

i really miss just talking to her....telling her things about my day and stuff

i was very drunk last night and i think i texted her.....saying that i miss talking to her...cant remember what else i said! stupid i know i was going to break contact for a month or so and i go ahead and do that....moment of weakness i suppose.

if you have read my posts you will notice that i spoke to her wednesday....it was good catching up but it felt a bit weird as ive always known what shes up too and stuff and hearing about her easter got to me a little.

i think im going to text her tonight and apologise if i said anything stupid in the text message, if i sent one.

im slowly getting over her but i really miss her...im hoping one day we can meet up and catch up...she's my first love and i think if it wasnt for the way i took the break up i would have her back in my life