Dear ex...

You did everything in your power to break my spirit and bleed me dry.... Once I was broken by your horrible actions and hurtful words you started insulting me and picking on me for being broken...

It worked for a little while, and maybe you are just so insecure that you need your partner to be a broken mess so she won't leave your sorry ass, but you obviously don't really know me at all. I am strong and even though I'm still broken, emotionally broken, and heart broken, it's only temporary. My wounds will heal and I will be back to being myself, the girl I was before your sorry ass came along, and things are going to get much better for me without your dead weight to drag around.

So you can suck it you insecure manwhore. You had everything and you ****ing blew it. There's no more "try again", you had your chance. I know in a few days or weeks you will be off your current high horse and begging for me back again, but my love for you has gone up in flames, the ashes are finally going out and I have no more to give. So when you come crawling back rest assured that it is pointless, I am done with you I am done with feeling bad and you can go ****ing kick rocks.

• Like 6
  • Author

I am right smack in the middle of a low place, a deep dark depressed version of myself right now. I'm going to get through this that's all I know. I'm trying to let go of my attachment and break free. I feel like leeches are all over my body and soul sucking the life out of me but every single one of these damn leeches are going to die and fall off and I will be whole again, only better and stronger and able to avoid the swamp where i caught these soul sucking leeches from now on.

• Like 1
  • Author

Lol I'm not pissed off, I'm I dunno, tired of being made to feel like im not good enough. Maybe it's coming off as rage at this moment, but don't worry I'm not violent, just hurt and sad, and growing tired of being hurt and sad. This roller coaster ride needs to end soon.

• Like 1
Lol I'm not pissed off, I'm I dunno, tired of being made to feel like im not good enough. Maybe it's coming off as rage at this moment, but don't worry I'm not violent, just hurt and sad, and growing tired of being hurt and sad. This roller coaster ride needs to end soon.

Dont worry it will soon go away. My bf dumped me 11 days ago exacly. The first week i dont know how i dealt with it crying while walking in the streets, i hated myself like my worse enemy. I saw him friday and held myself and didnt cry. Yesterday i texted him just to know if up im moving on. And yes i did. Woke up today with the mission of making him regret he dumped me and with the goal of just seducing him to dump him. That too will go away. It's a process be strong