Taking things slow ?

I dated this girl for almost a year and wasn't talking to her for a while...

Out of the blue she messages me some bull**** about wanting to give me a few things back, things i don't need, an excuse to see me. I was very hesitant, i didn't think it was a good idea.

Well i caved and saw her because i really wanted to, i miss her. She was extremely nervous and all done up. We talked for a while, and then we got coffee. We then talked and got along very well.

I saw her the next day at the library (we go to the same school) and we talked for like 3 hours. Laughing the whole time, very much still in love, the way things used to be.

Now we've been texting a little bit, and she said she doesn't think we should talk every day.

How do I take things slow with someone I know so well and was serious about? It's hard to start over.

ADVICE?!??!!?

• Author

I saw her again today on campus and just said whats up and she said hi..

She texted me earlier today and said I don't think we should talk everyday :) after we texted for a bit, I don't know if it's because we decided to take it slow or what.

Sort of confused, it feels kinda weird taking it slow but I guess we have to in order to fix our problems/ become healthy again.

I used to always be the one wanting to know where she was and what she was doing. I was pretty possessive, so I need to show I can be trusting and relaxed so I imagine just saying Hi was probably a good thing.