Mums words of wisdom

My mum said last night that my dad has never made her cry the way i have cried over this latest BU. they have been married 35 years.

Just really hit home, if someone is that unsure about you for whatever reason, then they really must be the wrong person for you. All of us deserve to be with someone who is just sure, like we are sure of them, and never makes us hurt like that. Is it really that simole? I'm starting to think it is.

Another saying I've used for years 'no man is worth the tears and the one who is will never make you cry'. This is basically what mum has said about my dad. He never made her cry. Of course they have argued and had problems but i think it just means there has never been any real doubt how they feel about each other.

Clever mum x

FailedFirstLove

My mum told me its better to choose someone who loves you more than you love them. cause they will understand and be patient with you.

Maybe she's right. Since the guy that meant the world to me left

My mum said last night that my dad has never made her cry the way i have cried over this latest BU. they have been married 35 years.

Just really hit home, if someone is that unsure about you for whatever reason, then they really must be the wrong person for you. All of us deserve to be with someone who is just sure, like we are sure of them, and never makes us hurt like that. Is it really that simole? I'm starting to think it is.

Another saying I've used for years 'no man is worth the tears and the one who is will never make you cry'. This is basically what mum has said about my dad. He never made her cry. Of course they have argued and had problems but i think it just means there has never been any real doubt how they feel about each other.

Clever mum x

She sounds clever to me , :)

I think true love really is that simple :) xx good luck xx

My mum has reacted to my BU with anger and frustration. she can't be bothered with mwme & has done nothing but scream & shout at me, blame me for it and get angry with me for not snapping out of it .

My mum has reacted to my BU with anger and frustration. she can't be bothered with mwme & has done nothing but scream & shout at me, blame me for it and get angry with me for not snapping out of it .

Hmm , problem is it takes time for everyone , And I guess everyone is different !