two weeks notice??

I am thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend. We've been together for 3 months and I care about her despite her problems with alcohol and co-dependency. A few weeks ago after we had a fight she asked me not to leave her and to give her two weeks notice if I felt I needed to. We don't fight often but I feel like she doesn't try to control her substance abuse or to make good decisions in her life. If I decide it isn't working, should I give her two weeks notice? or just end it?

I am thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend. We've been together for 3 months and I care about her despite her problems with alcohol and co-dependency. A few weeks ago after we had a fight she asked me not to leave her and to give her two weeks notice if I felt I needed to. We don't fight often but I feel like she doesn't try to control her substance abuse or to make good decisions in her life. If I decide it isn't working, should I give her two weeks notice? or just end it?

ha.. that's funny.. sorry :) No, I don't think you should give your two weeks notice, unless she's paying for your service?