"Are" Friends

blue_jay_bird

I guess wants bugging me even more is. They never said anything. None of them. I didn't hear one thing. From any of them. I mean I guess im not hanging out with nice people. Or what's the deal. Iv even said, hope your doing well to strangers after a break up. Iv never felt more alone. I even called one, and just hung up.

Really.

I texted one.

"merry christmas", the response was "merry christmas. Then on new years " happy new year" the response "happy new year".

Another one just seems always busy...

But yeah all the guys.. i guess they are guys.

and well i don't push it cause i don't want anyone to think im stalking. but **** do i feel rejected and so alone.

todreaminblue

What is the story blue jay ....are you texting guys and they arent answering, so you think they dont consider you a friend?

I know it sucks, you shouldn't let other people get you down though, their loss>

\

I have found that through experience if a guy doesnt text you back he isnt interested in being your friend, and it is a blow I know,but, How many times do you have this happen to how many times you have people reply or real friends reply....you have more friends than non friends.......unless it is a long term friendship, you can let go the ones who dont seem interested in replying ..if people make you feel bad consistently and worthless of even a reply, so you feel more alone after you text them .....its move on time.and it sucks when you care too..best wishes...hugs....deb

Oops sorry, don't mind the title. I was trying to start my own post.

But I agree with to dream. Don't waste your time with people that don't seem to value your friendship. I have found that when you let people go, they come back in their own time.

Edited by HaveFaithxx
  • Like 1