The Replacement.

blue_jay_bird

I just, have to vent. The ****ing group shot, with the new chick. I feel so replaced. I feel like nothing. Then i feel over dramatic, cause again everyone is smiling. I feel over dramatic..

I didn't even know Bill was going to Europe. Everyone got together, and yeah. There is the replacement. It's just so odd, that it looks so normal. They are all smiling like it's just all so normal. Like nothing. I haven't heard anything from anyone. I'm just gone. Dust in the wind. It's like he moved on so fast, why can't I?

• Author
blue_jay_bird
Umm does this attach to ur thread before? Where ur e from 8 years ago contacted? I dunno why you care

This is my 7 year relationship 8 months NC/BU.

• Author
blue_jay_bird

I'm not, 7 year's of friends lead's to a photo coming up. I think it would be over board to de friend all are mutual friends. No im not staking.

Plus shouldn't i be able/ prepared to see photo's like this. To understand, see, that he's really moved on.

Edited by blue_jay_bird

I understand how you feel. Mine wasn't as long of a relationship. Only 3 years. But I sadly had to delete all of our mutual friends who mostly see my ex. I would feel just as awkward about the new chick being in their group pictures. Like, how casual everyone is about it when it's breaking me apart.

:/ Maybe you should deactivate Facebook for awhile. Or hide them from your newsfeed.

shooot i deleted her family, her friends, anyone that i knew she could contact to see my page. I dropped it from 80 something people to 32 overnight lol

• Author
blue_jay_bird

I guess wants bugging me even more is. They never said anything. None of them. I didn't hear one thing. From any of them. I mean I guess im not hanging out with nice people. Or what's the deal. Iv even said, hope your doing well to strangers after a break up. Iv never felt more alone. I even called one, and just hung up.

Really.

I texted one.

"merry christmas", the response was "merry christmas. Then on new years " happy new year" the response "happy new year".

Another one just seems always busy...

But yeah all the guys.. i guess they are guys.

and well i don't push it cause i don't want anyone to think im stalking. but **** do i feel rejected and so alone.

Edited by blue_jay_bird
I guess wants bugging me even more is. They never said anything. None of them. I didn't hear one thing. From any of them. I mean I guess im not hanging out with nice people. Or what's the deal. Iv even said, hope your doing well to strangers after a break up. Iv never felt more alone. I even called one, and just hung up.

Really.

I texted one.

"merry christmas", the response was "merry christmas. Then on new years " happy new year" the response "happy new year".

Another one just seems always busy...

But yeah all the guys.. i guess they are guys.

and well i don't push it cause i don't want anyone to think im stalking. but **** do i feel rejected and so alone.

Then you answered your own question, they are not good friends, kick them tot he curb and move one. CUT ALL TIES, and move on. Who cares what they think!

I just, have to vent. The ****ing group shot, with the new chick. I feel so replaced. I feel like nothing. Then i feel over dramatic, cause again everyone is smiling. I feel over dramatic..

I didn't even know Bill was going to Europe. Everyone got together, and yeah. There is the replacement. It's just so odd, that it looks so normal. They are all smiling like it's just all so normal. Like nothing. I haven't heard anything from anyone. I'm just gone. Dust in the wind. It's like he moved on so fast, why can't I?

You probably can't move on because you aren't allowing yourself to. Why keep them on your social media if they don't really care about what you feel, how you're doing, etc..

7 years is a good slice of life, I know it's hard to start fresh, however that's what you need to do. They obviously have. He did as well. I don't think you're nothing, but keeping in touch with your old circle of friends will keep on making you feel that way. It's not healthy for you, you know it.