Had a Relationship for 2 years , now he says he wants to be friends...

I badly need some advice, I have been going out with him for two years , we had a really close and great relationship , then he was ignoring me for some time, that kept hurting me and then suddenly while having an argument he clearly mentioned he wants to be only friends, now its been a month he keeps calling me once in a while texts me , we even went out and then I managed to convince him and then everything was ok he said he loves me and wanted to continue the relationship but on the same day after some time he mentioned he wants to be only friends. I dont really know to do , i wish he would understand how much I love him.....

FailedFirstLove
I badly need some advice, I have been going out with him for two years , we had a really close and great relationship , then he was ignoring me for some time, that kept hurting me and then suddenly while having an argument he clearly mentioned he wants to be only friends, now its been a month he keeps calling me once in a while texts me , we even went out and then I managed to convince him and then everything was ok he said he loves me and wanted to continue the relationship but on the same day after some time he mentioned he wants to be only friends. I dont really know to do , i wish he would understand how much I love him.....

Sometimes however much love you have for him doesn matter. maybe give him a little space. He may just feel overwhelmed and needs a little bit to miss you. Otherwise his hearts just not in the relationship anymore. No one wants to hear this. he sounds confused and doesn't know what he wants.

If you push him he will probably run further away from you. Try to be patient and talk to him when you can.

• Like 1
FailedFirstLove

I don't feel like this is a lost cause. I think you can make him lve you once again. Be how you were when he first fell in love with you. let him come to you.

• Like 1
I don't feel like this is a lost cause. I think you can make him lve you once again. Be how you were when he first fell in love with you. let him come to you.

No.. come on, you know this is just wishful thinking, FailedFirstLove....

AllyVijay, please read the Updated No Contact Guide 2013 in my siganture....

And then implement it.

100%

He keeps coming back, quite simply, because you let him.

he's playing you for a sucker, and using you as a soft option.

When you re-connect, do you have sex?

Then he goes off again, just wanting to be friends... then comes back, professing love.....

Does this lead to sex, ever?

• Like 1
  • Author

I met him today and we made up , we spoke for hours and sorted it out im just happy that the problems are over and we are continuing our relationship,,,,,, thanks alot for the comments :) :)

• Like 1

Ah.

Lather, rinse repeat.

I note you answered none of my questions.....

Okay.

When it happens again, come back for an update.

:rolleyes: