Still living together broken up, tips needed to cope

Louboutin_lover

Louboutin_lover

So I am still living with my ex after we have broken up and I am finding it not easy to deal with. We are still fighting all the time - how do you cope with this?

I'm angry because there is no love or passion left we broke up because:

#he won't sign a financial agreement and I will be coming into money in the future - he says I am money obsessed yet always comes up with some argument about signing it without speaking to a lawyer of looking at it which I see now were just excuses

# he messaged a girl overseas a few days after we broke up which I saw when we got back together for a few days and seemed really sneaky his answer was "oh well we were broken up I moved on" which 4 days later after a over a year of dating hurt as who does this?

So with all above how do I cope whilst we still live together - there is no point fighting and I don't want to be with him anymore but sometimes given we live together I feel frustrated about above and can't help myself saying something

Our lease is up soon and I am moving in with my mum to save and travel this year - the lease is in my name he can't move out till February as he won't have money till then but I feel frustrated and used that he is still hear but I can't throw him out so tips needed