My ex-girlfriend cheated with her male cousin

theguynextdoor

Back in December I went to a trip with my family and my girlfriend went on a trip with her family. I had been 11 months with my girlfriend. I am 19 years old and she is 17. Back where we live she told me she wanted some time because sometimes she couldnt do things she wanted because she was told that she has a boyfriend, but that seemed strange to me and I asked her if she was telling me that for something that she did on her trip, and if she did something with someone and she told me that there was a guy so I got angry and upset and left. After asking her what she did she told me that she kissed him while being drunk so I told her that my heart was broken but maybe I could forgive her.

Later, she showed me a conversation of a girl friend of and I saw that she told her told her not to tell me something that she did on the trip so I asked what was that and she told me that she couldnt tell me.

I saw her 1 day after that and after asking her a lot about what she did she finally showed me a conversation she had with her girl friend.

There she told her that she went to a night club and that she was drunk and that she first kissed a guy and then she told her 25 year old male cousin to "perrear" (juke). His cousing also has a girlfriend and I met them in December. First he told her that he was her cousin and that no, but they went there later and they did that and they kissed 3 times with tongue and everything.

The next day she went to a night club with a girl friend and got drunk and kissed her and when she arrived to her room told his cousin to come because she was horny but he didnt saw that until the next day.

The next day he came to her room and they kissed and he grabbed her **** and tried to get her hand inside her pants but she told her to not do that.

The next they they also kissed in the night club.

After reading that I got very upset and started yelling at her and asking her what she has done and told her that she disgusted me and things like that. After that she was very angry at me, she told me that I wasnt nobody to insult her and that she hated me for insulting her and things like that and I told her that I was sorry for reacting that way, but I did that because I believe that what she did is absolutely wrong.

I may have hinted that I might want to still be with her, but I dont know what to do really... I loved her so much but she constantly tells me bad things that hurt my feelings, so maybe this is finally the proof that she doesnt loves me. I feel very bad and I need help.

Coping Vortex
Back in December I went to a trip with my family and my girlfriend went on a trip with her family. I had been 11 months with my girlfriend. I am 19 years old and she is 17. Back where we live she told me she wanted some time because sometimes she couldnt do things she wanted because she was told that she has a boyfriend, but that seemed strange to me and I asked her if she was telling me that for something that she did on her trip, and if she did something with someone and she told me that there was a guy so I got angry and upset and left. After asking her what she did she told me that she kissed him while being drunk so I told her that my heart was broken but maybe I could forgive her.

Later, she showed me a conversation of a girl friend of and I saw that she told her told her not to tell me something that she did on the trip so I asked what was that and she told me that she couldnt tell me.

I saw her 1 day after that and after asking her a lot about what she did she finally showed me a conversation she had with her girl friend.

There she told her that she went to a night club and that she was drunk and that she first kissed a guy and then she told her 25 year old male cousin to "perrear" (juke). His cousing also has a girlfriend and I met them in December. First he told her that he was her cousin and that no, but they went there later and they did that and they kissed 3 times with tongue and everything.

The next day she went to a night club with a girl friend and got drunk and kissed her and when she arrived to her room told his cousin to come because she was horny but he didnt saw that until the next day.

The next day he came to her room and they kissed and he grabbed her **** and tried to get her hand inside her pants but she told her to not do that.

The next they they also kissed in the night club.

After reading that I got very upset and started yelling at her and asking her what she has done and told her that she disgusted me and things like that. After that she was very angry at me, she told me that I wasnt nobody to insult her and that she hated me for insulting her and things like that and I told her that I was sorry for reacting that way, but I did that because I believe that what she did is absolutely wrong.

I may have hinted that I might want to still be with her, but I dont know what to do really... I loved her so much but she constantly tells me bad things that hurt my feelings, so maybe this is finally the proof that she doesnt loves me. I feel very bad and I need help.

??????????????????????

....what....??

So she's your ex?

Good.

Move on.

Sorted - NEXT!!

• Like 1

I'm going to whack you upside the head. It doesn't matter whether she loves you or not (NOT), why in god's name would you want to be with someone like this?

Yuck.

Have higher standards for yourself.

??????????????????????

You don't need to quote the while OP - especially when yours is the first response. It makes it hard for those of us reading on phone to scroll through the same text.

• Like 1

Okay, she cheats on you, and that's bad enough. But, she cheats on you with one of her FAMILY MEMBERS and she she's angry at YOU?!?!

Dude, move on...you deserve better.

OMG, this again....

It's neither illegal nor forbidden....depending on how open- or closed-minded the state you live in, is.

In the UK, marriage between 1st cousins is fine....

• Author
theguynextdoor
OMG, this again....

It's neither illegal nor forbidden....depending on how open- or closed-minded the state you live in, is.

In the UK, marriage between 1st cousins is fine....

I live in Mexico, so their parents would kill her (not literally) if they find out.

Only because of inborn prejudice, religion and mis-information... Not because it's illegal.

You yourself seem pretty against the idea....