Questions...

I'm one week in and I have a few questions swimming around my head that I hope you can help me out with.

Me and my ex seemed to get on great, we bickered of course but he was always asking me to attend family functions, always wanted me by his side, said he loved me, missed me etc.

I recepricated and supported him.

When we were breaking up he said I'm really keen and he felt wanted but fast forward 2 days I said to him that I'm under no illusions, we could both meet new partners but we wont share the same experiences and we got on so well and had such a good time that it seems a shame to walk away from it

He agreed we had something good but then said to me

"what we had didnt compare with the others and I never fell as hard for you. You never let me get close enough, we were never close enough"

Do you think he really meant it? I feel like maybe im to blame. I opened my heart to him as much as I could, he wasn't always easy. I'd sit till 2am watching his band play because I wanted to support him.

I just feel that maybe this is the reason he has detached so easily because he never really fell for me at all

He sounds like he needs less of a partner or companion....and more of a mommy willing to hold his hand 24/7. Waaaay too needy.

I think he liked you, but expected you to drop EVERYTHING and be with him literally all the time.

• Author
He sounds like he needs less of a partner or companion....and more of a mommy willing to hold his hand 24/7. Waaaay too needy.

I think he liked you, but expected you to drop EVERYTHING and be with him literally all the time.

he was quite like that, when I said something he didn't like he would get in a strop.

I just want him to have a wake up call and see what he lost!

Screw what HE lost.

Think about what YOU would lose giving everything in your life up to be this guy's second mommy.

• Author

i know i know, why is it that men like that depend on you so much, make you feel wanted and secure, and then walk away with no comeback?

i know full well he will have a date this weekend off his plenty of fish site.

its almost like he wants a replacement me but this time "remove x, y and z"

i know i know, why is it that men like that depend on you so much, make you feel wanted and secure, and then walk away with no comeback?

i know full well he will have a date this weekend off his plenty of fish site.

its almost like he wants a replacement me but this time "remove x, y and z"

Because you are codependant.

BANG! Hammer meet nail head.

Next question pls...

Edited by crashvector