she moved on so fast but still???

Hello never done this before been getting a lot of advise thought I'd try to hear from ppl outside who know nothing about this sorry for the run on sentence I'm on my iPhone

Well here goes me and my ex been going thru some things that led her to break up with me we been together for 8 months but been friends for 10 years plus she always chased me even came to me that she would drop all guys for me

not to be arrogant but I'm that guy a lot of girls hit on and been with my share of women I'm 31 and she's 28

I buy and sell homes and she's a teacher our two problems where that she felt like I didn't care cause I showed it differently than what she was used too

and I didn't like how she was indecisive and don't respect my time when I made time for ,her to show I care I know ppl are all different and she's done things to make things rough too

but on my end was how I talked to her she felt I talked down to her which may me true my reactions to her actions

sometimes came out bad that I do know she broke up with me when she reached her breaking point

the reason I was confused was she said she wanted time apart so she broke it off

but before she did I tried to let her know I still cared a lot but if she wants to go I can't make her stay she said if I really love and care bout her ill let her figure it out on my own

and she's sorry she didn't see it going anywhere so I asked if we are done she said for now ??

I was like ok I understand but was left in the grey area like for now ?? What's that mean

after a few weeks of no contact I woke up from a text from her sister saying their father just pasted away

I felt horrible unsure what to do I did what a good friend would do I told her I'm sorry and ill always be there for you no matter what she said thank you I'm going to make her cry

I've lost a love one to so I got her some roses and a card to say I'm sorry for the loss I didn't want to complicate things just wanted to help her cope with her loss ESP cause she never knew her father and dealing with a lot of regret

so I was at a mutual friends house to drop off the card and roses ended up hanging out there then she shows up with her sister kinda drunk to prob get over the death

she was distant not much said on both ends I was still kinda upsets still too but decided to give her the stuff in person so I did

first she was hesitant but said anything you got me I will def accept so I gave her the stuff she was very thankful but what she did next thru me for a loop she asked for her key back

I was like ok very nicely gave it back I said your stuffs and my place still where do you want it she didn't say anything so I said pls let me know

so after I left went home a few hours later she text me when does pain go away from her father

so I called her to talk to her so she can vent she asked me to pick her up and take her to her car I did and we drove around a bit to chat about her loss

never once did I try to get back with her and talk about us not the time or place

the next morning she text me thank you so much again and said the night before just seeing you makes everything better i felt I was being a good person

then she asked me to drop off her stuff at a friends house I agreed to it no prob left it at that

then a few hours later she text me if I can go on my Instagram to delete all the pics of us or her i don't really use Instagram anyway but I did what she asked

I said I thought you was ok with everything and time apart is permanent she said it is its just away to start the healing and closure ???

I was like I understand now maybe I'm not good at reading what she is saying but I'm confused for these reasons

one why now it been 2 weeks plus why now and we all have mutual friends she could've got her key other ways

and Instagram really now why not then closure is now why not weeks ago

and also prior to this she text my sister to remind me about a fish tank to change the water lol

to me who cares about it not your problem anymore you broke up with me

if it was me I wouldn't talk to her sister and frankly I wouldn't care about my key cause I know she ain't gonna just come over and clothes wise you can throw them away and as for pics I don't care cause I dumped you those don't effect me they effect you

and that's why I'm confused did she want a reaction out if me like my friends say who are women

and she's the type who need attention and need someone in her life

found out today she found someone new kinds bummed out she moved on fast

and e even when I was nice to get I felt she shoved my kindness in my face

I was hoping wishful thinking me and her could of talked when the dust settled but its too late now

I understand she has a lot of emotion but I'm confused why she did all these things like this

I hope my story made sense I'm tryna move on I'm just asking advise on why these odd actions did she really want the opposite and since I was so quick to agree

she feels like I don't care which isn't true I did care just didn't want to make things worse at the time and I feel horrible that she just moved on

but I'm only human and just a regular man but to my understanding she was trying to reach out to me it's just being a man I don't see that I see only what I see

I do miss her but she moved on and so will I but part of me thinks she will contact me one day not wishful thinking just what I feel it's tough either way my friends say who know her it's just a rebound

she needs attention to cope with the pain but it seems like she like the new guy but who knows

other than her i know she's been going thru alot with the death of her father maybe she's not thinking clearly but in the end I'm hurt cause she moved on so fast

and that I went out my way to be nice and I get a thank you followed by can I get my key back my clothes too and delete pics and ask my sister to remind me stuff lol

it feels like I broke up with her and she's the one hurting honestly I'm hurting too I miss her and was hoping to talk things out when the time was right

any input would help to make sense of it I know to move on just wondering about those actions of hers I feel like she had a plan and something I did made her think I don't care anymore

thank you so much for reading this I wish in a perfect world ppl didn't have to go thru pain ill leave on this quote "life is fair people are not " look forward to your opinions and happy to reply to them god bless happy holidays