Emotionally Unavailable and I liked her more than she liked me?

I met this wonderful girl about 2 months ago at college. She's in my class and I asked her out on a date. She seemed to like me a lot, I was afraid to kiss her first, but she broke the ice on the third date and asked me when I was going to kiss her. We had a great time hanging out and spending time together for about a month and a half. She broke up with me 2 days ago saying that she was emotionally unavailable and that she didn't want to be in a relationship. She said that she had been thinking about it for a couple days now and she doesn't want to see me anymore. She said that she felt like I liked her more than she liked me. She didn't see a future with me and didn't know if she could ever love me and didn't know where our relationship was going.

Her friend had told me that she had been in a relationship about 10 months ago with a guy she dated for a 2 years and she had loved him and she was incredibly hurt from him.

I had always been extremely affectionate to her, trying to show her that I could be really good to her and I treated her really well. I guess maybe I was too affectionate?

What do you guys think? Do you think she will change her mind?

Ive been in your shoes before.... Its pure hell getting an emotionally unavailable girl to become emotionally available.... It involves a lot of rewarding good behavior and pushing them away afterwards....

By the time she did, I was checked out....

You're relationship is over now.... she ended it, theres no coming back

But you definitely dodged a bullet on this one

Edited by CptSaveAho
She said that she had been thinking about it for a couple days now and she doesn't want to see me anymore. She said that she felt like I liked her more than she liked me. She didn't see a future with me and didn't know if she could ever love me and didn't know where our relationship was going.

She's been pretty honest with you. It doesn't matter why, but she has said that she doesn't see a future with you. She's made it clear you aren't the one for her. Anything else she says is an excuse. She isn't feeling for it you, which I know is difficult to hear when you like someone, but at least she told you quickly (after a month), instead of years later. She gave dating you a try and it wasn't for her. You'll find someone who's completely into you.