Hard to deal with break up

My situations are :

1. Jobless after break up (still searching for a job with no results so far) have so little money now

2. Live in a country side where not many things or people are available

3. All my friends happily married or attached, they dont care about my broken heart problem

4. My family doesnt support my situation

5. The only thing I can vent out is go to online forum and write to strangers

6. Cannot watch movie esp. romantic one because only reminds me of my ex- that had left and will only brought back the sadness

I carry my sorrow in this heavy metal heart of mine, shattered in tears everyday, wishing somebody out there talk to me, support me in this heavy situation. He is my first real relationship, left me in despair, his feeling changed, wishing him back.. done with begging, pleading --> no results off course! people advice for NC and how am I going through the NC?? will he come back??

Somebody PLEASE HELP!! I feel like wanna kill myself

We are ALL here for you! I'll always be here that's for sure lol. I freaking love it here lol and soon you will too! Lol.

Okay, will he come back? Well, we need to know more on your two's relationship to give you advice on that one. Things such as like how long were you two together? And what caused the break-up in the first place? And how long has your NC been. Stuff like that.

But other than that I can start off by saying YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS! One day your going to be looking back on this and LUAGHING lol. Like me. But as of now your most likely in pain as we all are. What I can tell you is the best thing to do is delete EVERYTHING that reminds you of your ex and put everything in the past. Easier said than done but the main thing that will help you is time. Time heals everything. Now while time is taking its factor and healin you there are things in the mean-time you can do to also ell speed up the healing process. things like working on YOU! Making yourself a better person and worrying about yourself instead of your ex. Think of you! Not your ex? What ex? You don't have a ex! ;) lol. Other things you can do is socializing with as many people as you can and staying busy to keep your mind off of your ex. It's going to be VERY VERY VERY HARD in the beginning but like I said, time is the main thing that will heal you. Give it about 2 months of NC and bang, you'll be laughing about your situation and you'll have looked back and learned sooooo much from this expierence and you'll feel you should thank your ex for what they did to you. They will make you stronger and we are ALWAYS here for you for the long tough ride. SO LET'S GO!!! You got this! :)

• Author

We were in a relationship for one and a half year and some months of long distance due to our jobs. There were some fights due to this long distance but we always manage to solve it. Out of the blue He said his feeling change and he wants the break up. Im lost, didnt see it coming! he's the love of my life and Im really devastated. I put everything into this relationship, and he is my hope for the future.

For the very first time in my life someone has cross my path, we're in love and build the relationship. He's my first relationship, someone that I love and loved me. I know, people said Im old and so late for 1st relationship. Is not that Im too choosy but Im just not easy to fall in love. He talked alot about married and have future together and I was so happy with our relationship. We both in our 30ist and Im so looking forward to have family with him.

I love him so much and i believe his love was real but now he broke my heart into thousand pieces. I cried, begged and pleaded.. it doesnt work and I guess looked stupid for him. I dont know what I should do.. my life mean nothing without him.

Each time my anxiety got me, I called him.. many times but he didnt pick up. He text saying lets talk next week etc.. Sometimes I left angry messages, he called back but I didnt pick up, I just afraid he would just mad at me for the mesages I sent. I dont know how could I get him back the fact we are in a very long distance at the moment, I cant breathe, no matter what I do he always in my mind and Im so wanting him back.

Im so lost!

It's tough.. I was where you were a few months back.

Please don't contact him... it will bring more and more pain. I REGRET chasing my ex and begging. It pushed her away more and more to a point where it pushed her away forever. And I have to live with the fact that she is gone now. Sure part of me hopes she comes back, but deep down I know it won't happen ever. She's stubborn and would never come back even if she felt the love, because her ego would get in the way.

The truth is you won't know the real or full reason as to WHY he left you. But all you can do is leave him alone and move on.

I would say POST as much as you can here and vent out when you feel like it. Try going out for long walks. I know I went out for walks and didn't know where I was going. But seeing people and just not being alone felt better.

This is GOING to be tough, but hang in there. It gets better with time I know, i'm at about 3 months now and it does get better. I'm not fully healed, but I'm not a total wreck as I was the 1st week.